All reviewsrecommend this hoteldouble roomrooms are cleancity centrefloortvwifi
Reviewed 20 July 2017

Generally, this hotel has got a very good location, exactly in the city center. So all shops, park, pedestrian area is easy to reach. However, the hotel is of old socialistic type, they renovated him but it is not even close to the new-look. The food was average. The entrance hall, the area of the reception desk is quite good exterior, the personnel is very polite and friendly. And yes they got a new elevators, very good in functioning; this may be important since the hotel has got a lot of floors. But the most important disadvantage (if you travel by car): the hotel do not have a parking area for the guest so you have pay additionally every single day to the city parking service. Not practical! Maybe they have 1-2 parking places in front of the main entrance but really...

Room Tip: I think that all rooms are more or less same so it is not important which you choose!
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
AleksandarJaksic, Director of Sales at Hotel Srbija, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Dear,
we're sorry because you were uncomfortable about parking but allow us a digression on the subject. Hotel owns, four parking spaces in front of the hotel (with no possibility of reservation, no additional charge) and ten parking spaces in the garage (reservation possible, additionally charged 5 EUR per day), and if all the slots are occupied only possibility is a public parking next to the hotel. We certainly agree with you that it's not very convenient to buy ticket every day but it is the only option at this point.
In any case, thank you for drawing our attention to this will try to find a solution that will suit everyone.

Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

My second visit to the hotel... I was a guest two years ago ... it has not changed much since then ... nor the hotel ... nor my taste ... an excellent selection of small town hotels, clean, in the city center, with parking.
All the words are praising the management of the hotel from my side

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
AleksandarJaksic, Director of Sales at Hotel Srbija, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2017

Dear,
Thank you for those kind words. We'll make sure that your third visit also remains in good memory.
All the best,
Aleksandar Jaksic

Reviewed 20 March 2017

Excellent location,nice people, big,clean and comfortable rooms,relative prices!!!What you need more!?!?!Friendly staff and ordinary breakfast!The shampoo and soaps are not enough ..so what!?!This is a small town hotel not a RITZ!

Room Tip: just ask on the recption!
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
AleksandarJaksic, Director of Sales at Hotel Srbija, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2017

Dear Sir,

We are very happy to hear that you had positive experience staying at our hotel. Your positive comments mean a lot to us.

We hope that we will have the opportunity to host you again.

Kind regards,

Aleksandar Jaksic

Reviewed 18 January 2017

It's a central hotel and I picked it because of a location. Rooms are pretty small and unequipped. Breakfast is pretty poor. They charge a lot for a parking spot in a garage. Staff doesn't look very friendly. On the other hand everything was clean and bed is pretty comfortable. Overall average hotel.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 December 2016

Hotel Srbija is located in the city center of Vrsac, 200 meters from the small main square. I had a room on the second floor and room was averagely ok. The bed was double and comfortable, with 4 large pillows. The heating in the room was suitable for the winter period of the year since Vrsac is known for its cold winters and constant wind. Wifi was strong and the connection could be easily made. The bathroom was clean, and didn’t have much toileters, only one small bottle of shampoo (which was not sufficient for my hair) and one small bottle of shower gel (which was also not sufficient for period of stay of 2 nights and 3 days). I was in the same hotel in 2012 year and I can say that the hotel is same since then. All the rooms are non-smoking (bad for me, good for the hotel) and the only place for lighting a cigarette is outside of the hotel or on the outside terrace in the restaurant (have in mind the minus temperatures and the constant wind). The TV programs are very poor. There are only 10-15 local TV channels, so if you are a foreigner you would not understand anything. So I kept the TV off all the time. Only staff we met was on the reception desk and in the restaurant for breakfast and since we didn't had much interaction, I will say that I am satisfied with the staff. The breakfast was ok, standard buffet, nothing to remember. I would recommend this hotel when staying in this city since is the only one in the center.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business