US$238
US$41
Rooms Olga(Vrsac)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsdouble roomrooms are cleancity centrefloortvguestswifi
Reviewed 18 January 2017

It's a central hotel and I picked it because of a location. Rooms are pretty small and unequipped. Breakfast is pretty poor. They charge a lot for a parking spot in a garage. Staff doesn't look very friendly. On the other hand everything was clean and bed is pretty comfortable. Overall average hotel.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 December 2016

Hotel Srbija is located in the city center of Vrsac, 200 meters from the small main square. I had a room on the second floor and room was averagely ok. The bed was double and comfortable, with 4 large pillows. The heating in the room was suitable for the winter period of the year since Vrsac is known for its cold winters and constant wind. Wifi was strong and the connection could be easily made. The bathroom was clean, and didn’t have much toileters, only one small bottle of shampoo (which was not sufficient for my hair) and one small bottle of shower gel (which was also not sufficient for period of stay of 2 nights and 3 days). I was in the same hotel in 2012 year and I can say that the hotel is same since then. All the rooms are non-smoking (bad for me, good for the hotel) and the only place for lighting a cigarette is outside of the hotel or on the outside terrace in the restaurant (have in mind the minus temperatures and the constant wind). The TV programs are very poor. There are only 10-15 local TV channels, so if you are a foreigner you would not understand anything. So I kept the TV off all the time. Only staff we met was on the reception desk and in the restaurant for breakfast and since we didn't had much interaction, I will say that I am satisfied with the staff. The breakfast was ok, standard buffet, nothing to remember. I would recommend this hotel when staying in this city since is the only one in the center.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 July 2016

our reservation at another site was unavailable so we needed a two-night accomodation in an emergency. we walked in and took a room for two nights. the hotel was almost fully booked, but an effort was taken to re-arrange reservations so we could stay in the same room both nights.

the hotel is in the city center, about 200 metres from the main square. ideally situated to use as the center of sight-seeing, even going back to your room for a shower.

the room is ok, the bed is big and comfortable, air-condition and wifi is working well.

the hotel is a renoveted, refurbished building of the 70s-80s, nothing exciting architecturally, but serves the purpose very well.

and the staff are extremely friendly, helpful and efficient, speak english very well.

strongly recommended when staying in this charming city.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kerpel-Fronius G
Dragana_Licina, Marketing Manager at Hotel Srbija, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2016

Dear Sir,

Thank you for this nice review and for giving us support with your recommendation! Your positive comments about our service, and especially our staff, mean a lot to us.

We are very happy to hear that you had positive experience staying at our hotel. We welcome every guest coming to us, and we do hope that we will have the opportunity to host you again.

All the best!

Reviewed 18 May 2016

Great hotel and even better food. We had a double bed room, and a great view on the city centre. I really liked the hotel, and how equiped it was. I would definitely reccommend it for anz kind of travellers.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Dragana_Licina, Marketing Manager at Hotel Srbija, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2016

Dear Tanja,

Thank you very much for your review.
We are glad to hear that you had a great stay at our hotel!
We do hope that you and your colleagues will visit us again.

All the best!

Reviewed 18 April 2016 via mobile

Amasing experience, great food and service, nice, clean and warm rooms. Good location in Vrsac, and great view from rooms. I loved service in restaurante, rally polite employees especially during breakfast.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Aleksandar K, General Manager at Hotel Srbija, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2016

Dear Madam,

Thank you for your response, it means a lot for us.
We are very glad to hear that you had nice time in Vrsac and hotel "Srbija" and we hope we will have opportunity to host you again!