“Tasty sandwiches and juices ”
Review of Juice Bar Budva

Juice Bar Budva
Ranked #10 of 153 Restaurants in Budva
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Nice place for branch )
Sandwich with Beef steak and pasta with salmon were delicious.
Place is overcrowded and we waited 10 min to have a seat

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Nice food, there are also some healthy options for vegans and vegeterians. Great position of the restaurant

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

Great restaurant that has an Original menu: dfferent types of sandwiches, soupes, pastas en great burgers. Juices are delicious too. Very good option for vegetarians and people who have gluten intolerance.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

I deliberately asked the day before about opening time so I could enjoy breakfast without rushing before my morning departure. The place took my attention as I walked by for its food and ambiance. I got to there super excited but wasn't received with the same fervour... in all fairness, maybe that shouldn't be expected but professionalism and some cordiality, yes? Asking her twice if the place was already open, she rolled her eyes as a little kid and grumpily plus hesitantly said yes. On my way to a table, she states with joy: single table, please!!! I couldn't help but laugh and bring my NY persona to the Adriatic by saying, "yes, because you are really full"!(I wasn't going to a bigger table btw) I know that I didn't need to have reacted with that attitude and even took the chance to risk my food experience, but impulse took over. I was weak! I sit down as she speaks with a coworker in her language, laughing on rude episode number 3. Eventually I asked for a menu and by the time she took my order, things had improved between us. She was pleasant, even smily. I replied in reciprocity. The food was decent, the juice was fresh and towards the end of my breakfast, she seemed alive and totally on her best game. The two stars reflect the incident in context... I have a feeling that if I were to stay longer, I would come back and rate it better.

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Nice food, friendly staff, good location right after casper so you can even listen to the music from over there. We really recommend it!