“Great dinner at jardan ”
Review of Jadran Kod Krsta

Jadran Kod Krsta
Ranked #8 of 153 Restaurants in Budva
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: this restaurant was established in 1976. Simple and quality food, great service, cozy atmosphere, home wine, live music.. best sea food restaurant I ever met...
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

I got a recommendation from a local friend to go here so we did. It's obvious it's a very popular spot. We got a great table on the water near the live music. We ordered a Greek salad and the olives. The salad was good but the olives were, will olives (6 euro). The stake for the main was amazing but the sea food pasta was just ok. Over all we had a great time. Service was good, and the atmosphere was great.

Restaurant_Jadran, Public Relations Manager at Jadran Kod Krsta, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Dear Sheri, thank you for choosing us! We are glad that you had a nice time in our restaurant and we hope to see you soon!
Best regards

Write a ReviewReviews (1,650)

Reviewed 16 September 2017

We had visited and eaten at the pub several times during our stay in Budva so we decided to try the posh bit on our last night. After a short wait we were shown to a lovely table on the jetty by the owner. The food was excellent as was the service. Perfect end to our holiday and a little extra touch. The waiter brought me a blanket when he noticed i was chilly lovely touch

Dear Jill, thank you very much for your feedback! We are happy to see that you had a great time in our restaurant, we hope to see you soon again!

Reviewed 13 September 2017

One of these places where you are sure to get delicious foods and perfect service. Their octopus salad is really worth a 30+ km. ride from Cetinje to Budva, at least that's what I regularly do.
That does not, of course, mean that the rest of their dishes are less tasty, but still that one is my favourire ... thet and their fried octopus :)
Gruess Gott!

Restaurant_Jadran, Public Relations Manager at Jadran Kod Krsta, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2017

Dear Ante, thank you for your feedback, we are really glad that you had a nice time in our restaurant. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Asked the bartender to change 50. He gave back 49. I tip myself, not allow people to take tip without permission. When I asked him about the one euro he felt offended and did not pour more beers for me and my friends, while serving others. Too bad, cannot remember his name. If the management does not care, I do. But then again, what do I know? Maybe it's a local tradition...Therefore I am changing the rating of the bar with my vote) Maybe will come again, just for fun

Dear Evgeny, thank you for your feedback. Of course, it is not part of the tradition, and it's not part of our ethics. It can be a mistake, we are all humans and it can happen to anyone of us. If you had an unpleasant experience you could have told that right away to owners or any of the managers in the Pub.
Regards

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

We arrived around 8pm and all the outside tables by the water were full and there was a small line of people waiting, it didn't take long though to get a table and we were seated out on the pier. It was a lovely spot with the water by our side. We ate the tomato soup which was very tasty and the fish platter for two which was a generous portion. The wait staff were very efficient and we had a nice night here.

Dear Nicole L, thank you for your feedback, we are really glad that you had a nice time in our restaurant. We hope to see you soon.