Hotel Central(Ploiesti)
Casa Stimatul(Ploiesti)
Agoda.com
All reviewsstayed herenice hotelfloorinternetcityshampootoiletmusic
Reviewed 20 November 2017

I had great expectations taking in consideration high rating. And high price!
Room was not so clean, with a wrinkled napkin thrown on the table, no glasses (because were broken by other visitors). more than this, In first evening somebody came over me in my room! When I claimed this issue, the receptionist told me that it was his mistake. not so quite room (2nd floor).
I will tr to avoid this hotel in the future...

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Alex P, General Manager at Prahova Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking your time to write the review!
I would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused by the accommodation that you had with us.
I have personally informed our entire team regarding the issues that you had to deal with. Mistakes can happen, due to different reasons, however it is important that those are not repeated. Measures have been taken and I can assure you that you will not have to deal with similar issues in the future.
Hopefully we will get the chance to welcome you again in our hotel in the future and we would like to offer you an upgrade to one of our 5 stars rooms. In this way you shall experience a better stay and hopefully a flawless stay. Just kindly let us know whenever you plan to return to Ploiesti.

DBD acting as General Manager

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Ground floor, Reception, Bar and Dining area give a false sense of grandure. Rooms are spacious, but dull, and bathrooms in urgent need of maintenance and upgrade. Toilet cistern takes an age to stop, no place in shower to store your soap / shower gel, and moreover, fixing to hold the shower in place broken, so not very comfortable to have a shower.
On the plus, a very good hot and cold breakfast buffet selection, with chefs there willing to customise your requirements ( e.g fried eggs )

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Alex P, Director of Sales at Prahova Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Dear Mr. Michael S,

Thank you for taking your time to write this review, which is highly appreciated!
We are aware of the fact that our public area needs a refurbishment. I can also inform you that we do have a refurbishment plan for all our public areas, as well as our outlets, due to be started mid-2018.
I do hope that we will get the chance to welcome you again as our guest, possibly after our refurbishment, so you could get that sense of new and hopefully be impressed by the new design.

Director of Business Development

Reviewed 12 May 2017

This is a old charming hotel in the heart of the city. Near a big shopping center and few restaurant. The hotel is getting little old the rooms are not the biggest but they have everything you need. if you are looking for a quiet trip you should ask for a room that is not facing the front side of the hotel because next to the hotel is a big nightclub/ strip club name Dajavu and you here people outside of it and music until late hours.
Breakfast was ok but finish 9:30 when i arrived at 9:10 almost everything was finish.
but overal a liked that hotel.

Room Tip: ask for a room that is not facing the street or the front side of the hotel
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Alex P, Director of Sales at Prahova Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Dear sir,

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Breakfast ends at 10 AM so I need to kindly ask you to accept our apologize for the unprofessional approach you had to deal with. I have informed my colleagues about it and it shall not be repeated in the future.
Shall you decide to stay with us again, please let me know in advance about your stay and I would be more than happy to meet you in person and assist you with any request regarding you might have.

Director of Business Development

Reviewed 12 March 2017

Not likely to stay again. After check in first room allocated didn't have a slot in the door for the key card (room 801), it needed a physical key. Returned to reception to be allocated another room on the 7th floor. Door would open without key card so no way to lock. Returned to reception to be allocated a third room (2nd floor now), finally thought all was ok apart from the room smelling like an ashtray, obviously a smoking room previously with little done to mask the smell of it's history.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Kevin R
RazvanToader, General Manager at Prahova Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2017

Dear valued guest,

Thank you very much for taking your time to review our Prahova Plaza Hotel.
Please be informed that I personally took care of all your notices and solved them so that such problems will be under no circumstances repeated.
Please, for your next stay in Ploiesti, ask for my phone number and I will be happy to introduce you our new wing which is classified at 5 stars.
Kind regards,
Razvan Toader!

Reviewed 8 March 2017

Nice hotel. They honored a booking company website price I showed them on my phone. Front desk staff very helpful. Restaurant had free breakfast buffet which was also very good. Decent location allows walking to many businesses. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo

Dear valued guest,

Thank you very much for your outstanding review! We greatly appreciate your positive remarks with regards to your stay in our Prahova Plaza Hotel !
We feel happy and proud that we were able to meet your expectations and make your stay a pleasant experience. We hope to keep up the good work!
Once again we thank you for your beautiful words of appreciation and we would love to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon at Prahova Plaza Hotel in Ploiesti!

Razvan Toader