All reviewscookiesthe riverdouble treedoubletree by hiltonspa areaeforea spachecking inmodern designexcellent hotelpool and saunabusiness tripcrisul repedeperfect stayhigh qualitynice experiencei highly recommend this hotelnice location
Reviewed 12 July 2018

The hotel is extremely well maintained. The front desk staff are very efficient and friendly. The breakfast has many choices. The rooms are clean and quiet. The food for lunch and dinner are in high quality. The hotel staff always greets me. The restaurant and bar staff are extremely polite. If I have to point out one of two things to improve is that the laundry service can be better. Two elevators should be linked and save a lot of energy.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
DoubleTreeOradea, Public Relations Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Oradea, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2018

Dear guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write our review. Please let me know my appreciation for your kind words regarding our property and our services.Our goal is to meet all our guests expectations and also to the extra mile for our customers comfort. Please be advised that all our services are per brand standard and we do offer all required information and details on arrival throughout our MAKE IT RIGHT and CARE programs. All problems are referred and solved as soon as possible be pressing CARE key on the room telephone. Definitely, we are looking forward to the great pleasure of welcoming you back at our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Dear all,
I would like to inform you about my dissatisfaction regarding the hotel restaurant which was privatise for a basketball event at least for 15 persons (capacity of 30-40 persons normally).
Be aware that a customer stay a customer and there is normally no priority for one category of customer.
If it was only for one night I can understand but it’s for one complete week.
It will be my last time in this hotel which didn’t respect is guest.
I put 2 stars only for the virgin mojito which was tasty.
Hope that the direction will see my post before the and of my business trip in this « hotel ».

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Zobair H

Dear guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write our review. Please let me share my concern for risen points regarding our property and our services.Our goal is to meet all our guests expectations and also to go the extra mille for our customers comfort. Please be advised that all our services are per brand standard and we do offer all required information and details on arrival throughout our MAKE IT RIGHT and CARE programs. All problems are referred and solved as soon as possible be pressing CARE key on the room telephone. Definitely, we are looking forward to the great pleasure of welcoming you back at our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 5 July 2018

Stayed at the hotel for a few weeks since my last visit three years ago. It is still a nice property, serves good breakfast.

Seen from other reviews that the hotel charge parking fee, but it was free during my stay.

I'm not expecting better service as a member of Hhonor member, and it was lucky that I think that way. I stayed at 4th floor in the first week, it is a room come with a balcony. They put me onto the Hhonor floor for the following week, I found no different in the room, except the balcony is gone. The in-room supplies are always not replenished, for example, coffee, tea and sometimes towel. This also including the laundry bag for me to send my laundry. For sure I need a new bag for my laundry after the staff collected my cloths right?

The room supplies are basic: bath foam, shampoo, hair conditioner, lotion and a face soap. That's all. Other's like tooth brush, sewing kit, shower cap, comb and vanity kit are only available upon request. I think this is a great idea to save cost, but this is unacceptable for a Doubletree hotel. It wasn't like that during my last stay.

The hotel charged me more items for my laundry. I tried to explain with evidence but it is very hard for them to accept and reverse the additional charge. For example I had 2 items in the list, I wrote there "1+1= total 2", so they charged me 4. They insisted because I wrote there 1,1 & 2! I still could not understand why can't the staff count and verify the actual items?

The most ridiculous thing was, the last day of my stay, I settled my hotel bill after my breakfast. I informed the front desk person who handle my payment that I still need the room and will return the room card by noon. Later I found there is no air-cond in my room, I asked why there is no air-cond in my room, and the answer was "because you have paid so I turned off the air-cond".

I did not complaint during my stay but it doesn't mean I'm ok without an expectation. My friend did some complaints and she got a better service.

I know I will return in 12 months, so hope all these will be fixed.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

I think, this hotel worth their 4 stars. Clean, nice room with great view to city.( 6th floor). We liked the panoramic elevator. The breakfast is really good, wide selection of foods! Just one thing: our dinner was not the best. Food was ok, but very slow. The restaurant opened at 6pm, but the first waiter appeared at 6:10pm. I felt myself like a lonely traveller in the desert. We have ordered some drinks, another 12 minutes lonelyness. Hurray, the drinks arrived! So, unacceptable for me.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 30 June 2018

A very good location. A well-maintained location, courteous and competent staff,sufficiently spacious and comfortable rooms, excellent breakfast- very varied, good restaurant, excellent pool and spa.Set in quite beautiful area with easy taxi access to other areas of interest.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
DoubleTreeOradea, Public Relations Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Oradea, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Dear guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write our review. Please let me share my appreciations for the kind words regarding our property and our services.Our goal is to meet all our guests expectations and also to go the extra mille for our customers comfort. Please be advised that all our services are per brand standard and we do offer all required information and details on arrival throughout our MAKE IT RIGHT and CARE programs. All problems are referred and solved as soon as possible be pressing CARE key on the room telephone. Definitely, we are looking forward to the great pleasure of welcoming you back at our hotel in the near future.