All reviews close to the airport american style beautiful garden cured salmon rooms are clean big room comfortable bed business trip city furniture
Reviewed 5 February 2016

I was really pleased about this hotel. The room is big, with furniture suitable for a business trip but also for a family group (the hotel has facilities for children). The food was very good and the services were also great. I recommend it!

Room Tip: rooms at first floor have the best view
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 December 2015 via mobile

This is a Fantastic hotel to be in.
Very good hospitality with excelent crew.
New enjoyable place for kids with games, cinema and karaoke.
Very good restaurant.
Special apartments for families with seperated rooms can give ideal solution for togetherness and privacy.
Very recommended.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 December 2015

Thank you for your friendly atmosphere, kind and warm apporach. This was my first hotel/accommodation in Iasi, than I moved to city centre for 2-3 trips, but I came back to feel like 'at home', though I am not American.

I wish you all the best!

Delia- Manchester, UK

Room Tip: My suggestion would be coffee/tea facility in the room; a coffee maker will do for busy-hard working guests
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank deliad881
Reviewed 27 October 2015

I am frequent traveler to Iasi City. I always use to stay in the same place, a very nice location in Copou Park. This time I wanted to try Little Texas because of so many nice things I heard about it. Last night when I arrived I was impressed with the location, nice big rooms, the restaurant, the food and the services. I would have maintained the same impression if I hadn't done the stupid thing to stay in the room and try to rest until the afternoon. Really stupid thing. They are currently doing some construction work and very noisy is selling it short. Really noisy and you feel like they are constructing in your own room. I have to mention that my room is facing the interior courtyard with the kid's club. The management didn't even had the decency to let us know about that or at least apologize for the inconvenience. Before staying here, make sure that they are done with this works or try to choose other nice places, preferably in Copou Park, for leisure travel.

Room Tip: all the rooms are poorly soundproofed so good luck.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 October 2015

The hotel features spacious and full of warmth .A splendid image of Iasi can be seen from the terrace.
The varied breakfast, eggs with ham and delicious coffee.
Hotel and restaurant staff were attentive and friendly.
Iasi, "the city of seven hills" was first attested in a document dating from the fifteenth century, given by Alexander the Good (1400-1432) by granting trade privileges However, because there were (and still are ) older buildings that date (eg Armenian church constructed in 1385), it is believed that the city is much older.
  Population: According to the 2002 census population structure looks like this:
The ethnic structure: Romanian: 98.1%. Roma: 1.2%, other nationalities: 0.7%.
Religion: Orthodox: 92.5% Roman Catholic: 4.9%, other religions 2.6%