All reviews hotel restaurant recommend this hotel staff was friendly old city romania confusion wifi
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Disgusting . Last Saturday I’ve had the prom there ..and few days later half of high school got sicked and needed hospital attention. The bacteria salmonella which is usually in the meat,eggs and on the fruits,vegetables because the lack of hygiene. It s the second year when this is happening and anybody ensure against them. I don’t recommend it at all.. if you respect yourself you will choose another place to eat,sleep,breathe.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Ioana-Eliza M
Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

I stayed for one night. The room was cold you could use the ac for heating but it was very loud and made a bad smell in the room and the room was still cold (had to use double blankets for night). The towels are used and not clean there are spots all over them I could find only one which seemed more or less acceptable. The breakfast is moderate but avoid the coffee because it taste terrible.
On the plus side the staff is really good and helpful.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 November 2017

It's a hotel quite old but clean and well maintained. The rooms are not very big, but they are comfortable. Good wifi. The bathroom is a little small. The staff is very polite, but the person at reception made a confusion with my bill at the closing and I payed more then it supposed to be. The breakfast is good, but very romanian (fat things). If you need to wash clothes, it's a good moment: it's cheap.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 October 2017

I want to congratulate the cook and the waiters. Everything I ate there, it was really tasty and served with a smile.
From outside, the hotel is not so inviting; inside, is nice (not the most modern hotel in Romania, but quite good for Baia Mare).
It was clean, quiet and the warmth of everybody from the reception and restaurant made my experience very pleasant. I recommend this hotel for everybody !
After dinner, I took a walk, on a large street with many chestnuts, to the closest supermarket (approx. 20 minutes). Very peaceful city, quiet and charming.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Unfortunately you don't have many options for good hotels in Baia-Mare and almost every time when I traveled there I choose this hotel because I tried other 4 hotels and were worst than this. The rooms are small but were clean all the time, the staff was friendly and the breakfast average- not so good for vegetarians.

Date of stay: June 2017