“Special Request Easily Accomodated!”
Review of Inti House

Inti House
Ranked #22 of 121 Restaurants in Aguas Calientes
Cuisines: International
Reviewed 8 October 2018

I ate a wonderful plate of Cuy in this restaurant! I had observed several restaurants serving Cuy during my week in Cusco and Aqua Calientes of which none were appealing enough to try it. Also, most only serve a portion suitable for 2 people. This restaurant appealed in many ways from the friendly greeting, the decor, the wood-fired oven and the terrace views. I mentioned my search for trying Cuy and immediately was told that serving a half Cuy and at half price of the regular meal was very acceptable to them. So glad I stayed! The Cuy was crispy outside and tender and juicy inside. The Sangria suggested to pair with made my experience the perfect bite for a final lunch in the town. Kudos to the management, and all the staff! I recommend anyone to eat there!

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

The food here was excellent. Running around Aguas Calientes and so many shops trying to find somewhere to eat is difficult. We ate at some other spots and nothing to compare. The staff is amazing. A young gentleman by the name of Jonothan helped us out, giving us his best opinion in what to order and it was delicious and affordable and vegetarian friendly!! I highly recommend this spot.

Reviewed 18 September 2018

Has live music, which is unique. Service is very friendly and there is WiFi! Food itself is mediocre at best. Two people in my group ordered pizza because they’re stupid. Why would anyone from New York order pizza from a country that doesn’t specialize in pizza? Recipe for disaster as it turned out. I ordered the aji di gallina - a Peruvian classic - which was the worst aji I had during my entire trip to Peru. It just was not good. It wasn’t terrible but wasn’t tasty either. Can’t remember what the rest of my group had but no one seemed too happy with their dish. Go to Indio Felix. Their food is some of the best I had in Peru.

Reviewed 11 September 2018

I couldn't believe that we could find such good pizza in at Machu Picchu, but this place impressed. Jonathan was out on the street recruiting customers, we looked inside and everyone seemed to be having fun, so we went in. What a great decision! Live Andes group playing music and good service. When you arrive, they ask what country you are from and then place a flag form your country on your table and the live group tries to recognize you and play a song from your country.

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

A great place to eat! Relaxed atmosphere, great food, service with a real smile and great coffee!! Would highly recommend!!