“our peru adventure”
Review of Tasty Machupicchu

Tasty Machupicchu
Price range: US$9 - US$25
Description: Tasty Machupicchu is a restaurant that will make you feel at home, with the help of the exquisite food and the wonderful attention, come visit us you will not regret
Reviewed 3 October 2018

we looked for this place because many reviews about the best burger they have. after a long search we found the place and ordered the famous burger and I was not impressed. it was a good burger but nothing special-but loved the service.

3  Thank shawrock

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Bloke at the front says “number 1 burger in town,” yet this was honestly the worst burger I’ve ever eaten. The texture of the patty, was like doughy meat (not sure which meat it was exactly). This burger is deadly. Cheap buns and for some reason there was cucumber in it. I honestly don’t know how this restaurant is in the top 5. If a place is going to serve burgers, they should go get a cheeseburger from McDonald’s and then match or improve on it. Otherwise don’t bother. If your looking for a descent, budget meal, stay bloody far away from this pathetic excuse for a burger place. If you enjoy dog food patties. Go for it.

5  Thank Harry R
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

I sincerely hope that the owner of this restaurant has once in his/her life been to McDonald's and tasted a real burger. It is concerning that this restaurant is ranked in top 5 and still serves beef burger made of dogmeat. I wonder how many pieces of different animals are in, dare I even imagine it, a 'beef burger'.
A friend recommended us Tasty MachuPicchu because he saw the restaurant ranked as second on TripAdvisor. We went there with the anticipation of a decent meal and were first greeted with a filthy small table that barely fits four people and, in essence, a deserted diningroom. We each ordered a beef burger and we were astonished, not by the anticipated 'tasty' and so-called 'best burger in town', but by its poor integrity and the disgusting pieces of meat - it is a compliment to even call them 'meat'. They were abhorrent, revolting, and didn't taste like anything. The meat could be easily squashed into a thin piece of mince with a fork, and I dare anyone to argue with me that such disgrace could be considered a burger! The secret to the restaurant's success must be, if not writing its own reviews, a mountain of salt and added flavours to cover the nature taste of their 'meat'. The food is indeed pathetic compared to its ratings.
Spending around 30 soles for god-knows-what-it-is-made-from 'meat' was most regrettable. Sitting there getting bitten by mosquitos and other insects, those that may potentially be tastier than your burger, was not enjoyable. I would strongly ask any tourist not to go to Tasty Machu Picchu.
Just in case, if you are employed by the restaurant and feels the incentive to give a five-star review, please feel free to eat a burger there. You will probably end up writing a review while locked in a toilet for half an hour.
Machu Picchu is an incredible place, so don't let this restaurant ruin your experience.

6  Thank UNOwen_1-2
Reviewed 1 October 2018

Terrible food. And also made my dad sick, stayed in the bathroom for some time. Service ok, but food is terrible.

7  Thank David V
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

We had dinner here based on previous reviews, and because they offered vegetarian options other than pizza. I had some delicious vegetarian tacos beautifully served, and my husband enjoyed a really tasty quinoa soup and veg pasta. Our server, Alfredo, was really nice and polite. This was a nice find and I’d definitely recommend it!