All reviews large swimming pool stayed one night kasbah wifi marrakech stopover film
Reviewed 24 October 2018

we came late - pricing walk-in was same than in Agoda inclusive tax - great concierge - very helpful - room super clean, they gave us excellent corner room - thanks to them ! just to recommend if you are over there

Room Tip: corner room - bigger ! with balcony
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
RACHID I, Manager at Hotel Ibis Ouarzazate, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2018

Dear juergen p,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Ouarzazate Centre.

Reviewed 16 October 2018

Least favorite of our tour. The rooms are no frills...hair dryers request from front desk, it is just a stopover, drop your bag as and body on the bed sleep place for an early departure. I did like how my window opened over the poolside.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the pool
Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
RACHID I, General Manager at Hotel Ibis Ouarzazate, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2018

Dear OlaTravels,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the ibis Ouarzazate Centre. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Reviewed 13 October 2018

This was a one night stop between Erfoud and Marrakech. Ended up in a corner room in one of the towers. It was typical of an Ibis room -bed, desk and shower but with a bonus of two opening windows. Great to get a through breeze. Dinner was a buffet in usual Moroccan style - with a bit better chicken than we had been used to. One thing to improve the buffet would be to let people get a cup of tea or coffee from the machines that they have there for breakfast

Room Tip: Get a corner room in the tower
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
RACHID I, General Manager at Hotel Ibis Ouarzazate, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2018

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

We stopped in for one night. The room were small for 2 people and the beds sat close to the floor. But otherwise, they were comfortable. We ate in the restaurant and had the buffet. The salads were fine but I’d fore-go the rest of the selections. The plastic spoons for the desserts were in a container and appeared to already be used.
The man at the front desk during check in was very pleasant and friendly. But the lobby reeked of cigarette smoke.
This hotel could be far superior than it presently is, with a little work.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
RACHID I, Manager at Hotel Ibis Ouarzazate, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2018

Dear K F,

Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

The desk attendant was polite and helpful. We ate at their restaurant and it is disappointing Buffet food was cool to lukewarm. We were seated about twenty minutes before being recognized. There were two servers working.

The rooms are small. There was a sewage odor in the hallway. Extremely disappointing.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends