“It Depends ?”
Review of Hotel La Gazelle

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Ouarzazate
Hotel La Gazelle
Ranked #22 of 41 Hotels in Ouarzazate
Reviewed 28 March 2016

I love this hotel. The Restaurant is as good as it gets . I arrived in mid winter with a friend from England. Superb and wine in front of a log fire. Rooms, a bit tired, who cares ? This is where the Moroccans from UK & USA stay !

Room Tip: All Rooms are around the Garden
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends

Reviewed 20 May 2015

We used the Hotel La Gazelle as a base for a recent visit to Ouarzazate.

It is a great value hotel that offered excellent parking for our motorcycle.

Whilst first impressions are that the rooms is that they are a bit grubby, however, on closer inspection they are clean just a little battered an bruised.

That being said, the bathroom could do with a better scrub clean.

The staff are friendly and helpful and the water hot.

For a cheapie hotel in a tourist town it is good value, has wifi in the courtyard and a good continental breakfast.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Julie and Grant G
Reviewed 22 February 2015

I don't recommend to stay in this hotel. This is rather a run down facility where we didnt feel well.
(Poor cleanliness of the room - no cleaning of the room during our stay, staff witout basic english, swimming pool without water, strange dark courtyard, staff rather rude).The only positive thing is the price.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 January 2015

My friends and I spent 2 nights in this hotel, after a horse treck. Probably after the treck it was not bad- there was hot water, some towels and beds and it was quiet. For three of us there were two towels, lamps were not working properly, the door to the bathroom was hard to open/close (and it was loud). The cupboard was dirty and had only one set of hangers. Hamam was not working, The restaurant was open only for breakfast. I was surprised to get Lipton tea for breakfast in Morocco. I know that generally breakfast is not very rich but at least I have always had Moroccan tea. As we did not really stay in this hotel it was quite ok for two nights for this price. But if I come again to Ourzazate I will look for another place to stay

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 August 2014

this hotel offers the best of both worlds: it's inexpensive (important to me) and has a pool (important to our children). The staff is polite, patient and helpful, breakfast is ok. The rooms are nice, well equipped and clean. The pool is not exceptionally attractive, but good enough for a nice cooling down. We stayed coming from the direction of Marrakech and the again returning from the desert. It's not the cheapest place in town, but as i said it has a pool and that's really nice. Breakfast was ok and the yard was quiet, you could relax there and dry some clothes.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family