All reviews grand taxi nice bathroom the owner breakfast is served gare marrakech kasbah
Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

Close to "gare routière", I found this local hotel to be extremely clean, comfortable beds, excellent showers, and friendly welcome. Authentic hotel, Moroccan style, not yet discovered by main stream tourism. Breakfast is served both inside and outside on the terrace. Excellent place to meet some locals before they go to work.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

The only bad experience i have had in morocco so far! Arrived Ouarzazate at around 9pm, we thought we would go to the hotel directly and check the condition first, the reception who i think was the son of the owner gave us 4 different prices which were higher than booking.com (with/without heater and with/without breakfast), and wanted to confuse us that those were lower than booking.com. Anyway i told him we’d do the booking thru booking.com right away so we could rate our stay later, this horrible person told us he would cancel our booking and he had the right to do it. So i asked if he was being such a mean person and forced us to pay the price he wanted, he said YES. I told him i’d rather sleep on the street than being bullied like that. Moreover i wouldnt feel safe to stay in a place run by such a horrible person. Anyway he said if we refused to pay the price he wanted, then we needed to get out. I told him i would write him a very nice review and then he thrilled us that he would call the police and he had cctv as evidence. I wonder what police could help him with us just standing there being bullied. Anyway we found another very nice place to stay later, lower price with heater, extremely good service and location, honest people who would even take us to local place for dinner later. In conclusion, I wouldn’t recommend anyone to stay here but any other hotel.

Date of stay: December 2017
1  Thank Ewing Y
Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

Great service and an welcome with open arms. The rooms are very clean and luxurious. Nice bathroom and hot water to shower. For a small extra fee you can have a room with an airco or, as I did, ask for a fan you can use. There is always at the reception so you can always reach someone.

Date of stay: December 2017
Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

I made a reservation for two rooms with a/c for 5 people. When I arrived, no reservation, no rooms with a/c. They convince me to take another rooms and untill that was ok. The problem was the rooms was poor, no a/c, dirty, noisy and MORE EXPENSIVE than I booked. I didnt realized first and I took coz I had no other places to go, but then they start to charge even more: some touristic tax around 2.5EUR per person per day. Incredible how can they try to grab tourists. If you are not marocain, dont go there. Its a trap!!

PS: the breakfast is poor and old food

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Bell B
Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

It's an adult hostel with perfectly acceptable fittings. There is an additional charge for A/C, and you will have to ask for additional supplies.

The hotel is on a busy traffic corner, so we experienced traffic noise all night. Local downtown is less than 1/2 mile away. Tourist Reas are further.

Date of stay: May 2017