All reviews host family the blue room recommend staying here recommend this hotel morocco trip the location is perfect rooms are small minute walk beautiful hotel ventilation alley dar taxi bathroom town terrace tea
Reviewed 27 December 2016

Me and my wife stayed in this hotel for one night. Not particularly easy to spot it out in this little city (better have more signages around). In fact it is conveniently located in the most famous blue staircase in the city as seen in the photo, and just 3-minute walk from the plaza. Very nice view from hotel terrace overlooking most of the city. The room was carefully decorated, and the bed and pillows were surprisingly comfortable. The host was particularly nice and helpful, who not only showed us the directions in the city but also accommodated our request of early breakfast (6:15am) and brought us to taxi station right after. Would definitely recommend this hotel to the fellows who plan to visit Chefchaoen.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 September 2016

Cozy little riad run by a friendly local family. The location is perfect in the centre of the town and close to everything. The rooms we occupied were quite small but clean and comfortable with its own bathrooms.
The only thing missing was a baby crib for our 9 months old baby.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 September 2016

Location is perfect and the rooms are buetiful,! Hand painted woodwork .
Lot of steep steps, it was over 100 degrees both days we were here .
Owner helpful.
The view is not great and our room did not have a window.

Town worth seeing but again on a hill .

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

The accommodation was in a great location in a picturesque street.
The blue room was comfortable and had air conditioning, the bathroom was separate and shared. It was clean however no ventilation so was a bit smelly.

Our host was very accommodating and made our stay enjoyable.

I would recommend for a short stay.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 August 2016

This dar is super colorful and charming! Ahmed was helpful enough to pick me up at the bus station and walk me to the dar. It is super close to the kasbah. Ahmed's wife whose name escapes me, makes a daily tasty breakfast. The room is sunny with a great view. It has air conditioning which is great after a long hot day of walking around. My only criticism is that Ahmed can be a little moody. I had a slightly bad experience with him towards the end of my stay, but he later apologized.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo