All reviews the main square lemon tart breakfast was buffet style carved wood bed covers yogurt moroccan salad bread beautifully decorated rooms painted doors local food three floors central location local goat cheese hotel restaurant twin beds northern morocco
Reviewed 15 November 2017

From the best restaurants in our four-day visit to Morocco! A menu of 95 DH that is much more than right! We tasted the Moroccan salad, Harira, Chicken Couscous and Tagine Kafta. Everything is so good

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

This hotel is situated in the medina and its entrance is very unobtrusive with no obvious name plate. Inside it is beautifully and traditionally decorated and the staff friendly and welcoming. The rooms are individually furnished and of varying sizes. Our room was on the top terrace near to air conditioning units which were on constantly. We asked for another room as we thought they would be a disturbance at night and this was arranged promptly. The breakfast buffet was plentiful and varied. Would definitely recommend and return.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gill P
Reviewed 24 October 2017

I really enjoyed my stay in this historical, authentic building. My room was serene, quiet, lovely and very comfortable. The staff were very kind and helpful. I loved the architectural elements and the pretty garden. I highly recommend it. The location is In the heart of the medina.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Beautifully set , typical morrocan riad right in the center of the medina, the inner city.
Exotjc decor, all colorful tikes and carved wood decoration turn the place in a scene from folk stories.
Breakfast is quite limited mainly to local food.
The services provided are, however, quite basic. There is running water, hot and cold, but no glasses in the room.
The place is clean, there is an AC inthe room, but we did not need it.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

First, the good part. Casa Hassan is a lovely little road with beautifully decorated rooms and lobby. It's located in medina right next to kasbah, Great Mosque and dozens of restaurants. There's a cozy outdoor terrace. Staff is very friendly and always smiling. Rooms are spacious and a/c was powerful enough to turn my place into an igloo at night - something very few hotels can brag about.
But... The beds are very hard - I felt like I was lying on a mat for a Thai massage. On a Sleep Number bed it would probably be 95. Because I sleep on my stomach I had very hard time getting comfortable and was waking up sore and numb. This was the major issue for me. Towels had a feel of emery cloth. The only amenity was a bath gel - no shampoo. There's no TV or safe-deposit box.
Breakfast was a very simple fare, but decently prepared.

Date of stay: September 2017