Hotel Casa Miguel(Chefchaouen)
US$69
US$55
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$70/night.

Hotel Dar Mounir(Chefchaouen)
Blue City Inn(Chefchaouen)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$27
Aline Hostel(Chefchaouen)(Great Value!)
All reviewsrabbitquinoataginetaxi drivecreme caramelvery nice placeyogurthot waterfireplacehoneydetourolivestownmoroccomedinataxis
Reviewed 4 October 2014

I have been using this Auberge for my groups for some time and the staff are all very attentive but if you make a booking in advance make sure it is secure and properly confirmed as I have had a few problems and my groups have arrived to find rooms not ready or not enough of them. The plumbing is also poor and the food is an 8 out of 10. Such a shame as the location is quite good but we will not be using them again and I will miss the smiling staff and the views.

Room Tip: The new rooms at the front are good but a little near the road.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Kritzlynn
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

The place is so calm and clean!! The food is bio!! It is really amazing to eat there!! The menu in the restaurant is in French!! That is wierd but was not difficult for me!! If I have a chance, I will return to this place again!!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Abdelkrim A
Reviewed 9 March 2014

We went to this place for lunch while staying in Chefchaouen a few kilometres away. It had been recommended and we weren't disappointed.
The Moroccan salad starters were lovely. I then had roasted rabbit with some lovely vegetables, also roasted and deliciously flavoured while my girlfriend had a sundried tomato and olive pasta dish.
Flan (creme caramel) finished things off nicely!
We spoke to the owner for some time who was very friendly and just as helpful when we asked for any recommended walks in the area.
On our return we again chatted with the owner, some mint tea on the house (with freshly picked absinthe included) was drunk while waiting for our taxi back and we continued to talk. We discovered that the auberge has it's own olive grove and grows many of its own vegetables.
If you are in the area I would strongly recommend stopping by, or even staying here overnight, as it seems breakfast is something worth trying her too.
Nice surroundings too and a genuinely pleasant atmosphere.
Thank you!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 February 2014

I don't know if I want to tell everyone just what a special place this is, because then they might get booked up and I DEFINITELY am going back! I spent Christmas at this venue and it was one of the best times: breakfasts are not to be missed, fresh organic eggs, breads baked daily and yummy spreads and cheeses, juices - delicious and served with grace and a smile, staff are accommodating, the location is unbeatable, the rooms are rustic and charming. A perfect hideaway .......... Shhhhhhhhh. don't tell everyone!

Room Tip: if you are going in the cooler months - grab a room with it's own fire, then, when you go back to your room there is a lovely fire burning to welcome you
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 January 2014

an experience unlike the town riads, the beautiful auberge is a wonderful alternative. Think of an english cottage, or an auberge in switzerland: perhaps a little more on the simple side, but so cosy! The family that runs it is very kind, and helpful. Not to mention the food, which is fresh, local, and full of flavour. Ask the staff to help you catch a collective taxi for 5 - 10 dhm into the city of Chefchaouen, and/or enjoy calm (and easy) walks around the b&b.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo