All reviews rooftop terrace central heating mint tea bread where breakfast is served from spain bab souk call to prayer top floor rooms are small two nights blue city beautiful town your luggage a wonderful stay lovely riad each morning
Reviewed 3 November 2016

when i arrived in Cefchaaouen for the first time i was greeted by ismall ,who was extremely welcoming and polite to me and both my friends.he helped us carry our luggage an showed us to our apartment,the apartment was immaculate and well decorated with authentic beds and furniture, the rooms were spacious and had lots of storage for our bags.the view from the balcony was picturesque over looking whole of chefchaouen.

our stay in chefchaoen was amazing and the people were friendly and Ismall showed us some of the best place's to eat and helped me to translate the menu into English.the food there was exceptional,Ismall also showed us where to get generals supplies food and drinks and also toke us to a cake shop which was incredible! and me and my friends found our self's going back their most days to try out the massive selection.i wont forget the cake's!! if your thinking of traveling to Murrow i would defiantly recommend booking through ismall.I've been twice now each time was booked and arranged through ismall.both times we stayed it was unforgettable and a very friendly culture. .when i was their i met Ismall's friends and family, some friends im still in contact with and hope to see again soon.

josh.

Room tip: to get the most out off a trip to Murrow i would advise contacting and booking through ismall an his family
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 October 2016

We spent 3 nights at Casa Perleta. We stayed in the suite (H8) and therefore our room was quite spacious, but I had a peek in some of the other rooms and they seemed quite small. The view from the terrace was great and breakfast was adequate, but the donuts were excellent. Wifi did drop in and out at times and the staff were friendly enough but their customer service skills were variable.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 October 2016

Casa Perleta has a lovely terrace with great views. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful. The rooms are fine with comfy beds and its a good place to base yourself before or after walking in the hills - which is fantastic.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 October 2016

My wife and I stayed here for 2 nights and we really enjoyed it. Its a great little place and a very friendly and helpful staff with a fantastic location. We stayed in their largest room (H8 I believe) and we had plenty of room to relax. The bed was very comfortable and the bathroom was in good condition and everything was kept in clean, working condition. The breakfast was simple and tasty and tea was offered throughout the day. The upstairs terrace was comfortable.

Really, if I have a complaint, it would be that the wifi signal is not the best. It cuts out sporadically. So if wifi connection is important to you, be warned. However, you can get on at some point during the day...its just that sometimes it can cut out. It wasn't a big deal for us since we were out and about most of the day anyways. Bonus, there is a Moroccan donut maker right next door that is reputed to be the best in town! Tasty stuff...don't miss him!

Location is perfect as well. All in all, a great place to stay in Chefchaouen. We would stay here again without hesitation!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank ballin1
Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

Good hotel for $50 a night when we booked. Nothing special. Good sized rooms and friendly staff. The breakfast needed some more protein...but that is true of most places.

Awesome view from roof.

Ismael was really helpful. And they served us plenty of tea on the roof.

Date of stay: September 2016