All reviews beautiful terrace one night great food ait benhaddou the owner stephanie hammam abdou desert kasbah morocco dinner accommodation riad
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Really friendly and welcoming staff. We got a nice big rooms with lots of room for us to enjoy and relax. A nice relaxing place in the desert.
Beautiful patio to look at the amazing surroundings and just get some fresh air.
Would stay here again if having the opportunity

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 January 2018

I went there with my girlfriend just to make an experience in the hammam, we were not stayng at the riad, we went just for the suana (and for me a massage). Well, the riad looks beautiful, nothing to complain about that, but the first hamman experience was very disappointing. The girl was supposed to show us how to do the things, but actually she did not even take off her jacket and her explaination was very very basic. I didn't know hoe to do the scrab with the sponge and in the end she eas also complaining that we stayed more than half hour into the hamman room, but we didn't have any clock inside and there was no way to check the time. Failed!

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

We stayed in kasbah isfoula for one night it was wonderful we arrive had tea prepared by abdelhalim is the staff how was very helpful and friendly the dinner was very nice the room is big and so clean hot water in shower 24 hours in the morning abdelhalim serve for us rich breakfast orange jus different kind of pain cakes coffee and tea
I recommend this accommodation to everyone

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Ouchibi A
Reviewed 27 October 2017

We booked this room on Expedia last minute as we changed our plans and decided to visit Ait Ben Haddou. I was pleasantly surprised how easy it was to find from the road using GPS (because everything in Morocco seems to be difficult to find!). The hotel had a wonderful energy and was incredibly beautiful. Check-in was a breeze, and we met the owners - Ben, Stephanie, and Abdou - which I thought was a nice touch to have the owners actually working instead of staff.

We ate supper at the hotel and the food was absolutely amazing - salad, tajine, ice cream. We had some red wine as well and it was the most delicious wine I have ever had in my life.

The hotel had lots of pets too - a cat and birds. It was so lovely to listen to the birds sing in the morning while we had breakfast and I was even able to pick the cat up and pet it.

We were given the "Africa" room and it was absolutely beautiful as well. We had amazing views from our room and I can't say enough good things about this place. In the morning Abdou made us a spectacular breakfast with fresh bread, butter, eggs, jams, etc and it was absolutely delicious. He was even so kind as to arrange a private tour at Ait Ben Haddou for us with a friend of his. I would absolutely stay here again in a heartbeat.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Adoreabella
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

It's not just that the hotel is beautiful and tastefully designed, it's mainly the warm atmosphere and the service that makes you feel at home. After a long drive from the desert, this was truly a great hotel. We ended up extending our stay, to fully enjoy it.

Abdo and Stephanie are a huge part of the experience, and I urge you to talk to them before you visit anything in the area. They're just the best, and made the whole experience so much more. It's one of the best places we've stayed in Morocco, I highly recommend it.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Uri F