All reviews ahmed painters hosts marrakech kasbah
Reviewed 23 March 2018

Kasbah du Peindre is the perfect place when you look for a quiet accommodation with beautiful rooms and lovely people around you.

Astin and Ahmet are the perfect and friendliest hosts you can think of. I can highly recommend having dinner there, because Ahmed is such a good cook. He cooks fresh, authentic, Moroccan food.

The house is very nice and since Astin is such a talented painter, it is full of beautiful paintings. It is very close to Aït-Ben-Haddou and also not to far away from Ouarzazate. So you can do many things there.
What I can recommend the most is (if it fits into his day) having a walk with Astin. He will show you around the village and explains you a lot of things. And even though he speaks French and Arabian and neither do I, we still found out a way to communicate.

I can recommend this place to everyone.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

We came to this Kasbah by chance but it was a great coincidence. Ahmed and Azdine are the two brothers running this place. Azdine is a painter too and you can buy his works in place, we also had a chance to take a look at his studio and it was great since he's a very talented artist. The Kasbah is spacious, very well furnished and it features a lot of paintings by Azdine. We had a great dinner with some typical Berber and Moroccan dishes cooked by Ahmed: the food was very tasty and generous and it felt like home.
The rooms are cozy and warm and every single detail matters here. The place was very welcoming and clean and we are looking forward to coming back again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Nice b&b in a typical Moroccan house. It was a bit difficult to find the place because we arrived in the dark and there are no lights, you have to leave the car and walk on a bumpy trail between local people's houses. The owners were very kind with us, they have a cute kid Ibrahim, he likes to play with hosts ;) The room was clean and food very good! This b&b is full of beautiful paintings made by the brother of the owner who is an artist! Recommended especially if you want to enjoy a very local Moroccan stay!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

At first I would like to tell you, that I love Morocco and I enjoyed every single minute I spent there. Lovely place, very welcoming people, great time and very well planned. We saw the amazing sahara and we ate delicious dishes. I would like to thank to Mr Ahmad, his wife Aziza and the great painter Aziddine for the amazing journey. Me and my family are looking forward for another trip with you guys. Don't miss the sunset, it looks beautiful at the desert. A lot of good memories :)

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

My family and I were very surprised by the wonderful payage of ouarzazat and the region .That had happened during our trip two years ago in may 2015. Kasbah du peintre is among placed that had flashed our minds as 2nd stay after Marrakech. We much like the architecture of the place as well as the delicious food, it reflects both Moroccan tradition and way of living. The bendra Family were really very friendly and very welcoming that i should thank again from this review. I only can say that we will back again in few monthes inchallah.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family