All reviews beautiful paintings comfortable room moroccan food his brother guest house the owner aziza ahmed painters balcony hosts sunset ouarzazate village kasbah marrakech
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

We came to this Kasbah by chance but it was a great coincidence. Ahmed and Azdine are the two brothers running this place. Azdine is a painter too and you can buy his works in place, we also had a chance to take a look at his studio and it was great since he's a very talented artist. The Kasbah is spacious, very well furnished and it features a lot of paintings by Azdine. We had a great dinner with some typical Berber and Moroccan dishes cooked by Ahmed: the food was very tasty and generous and it felt like home.
The rooms are cozy and warm and every single detail matters here. The place was very welcoming and clean and we are looking forward to coming back again.

Date of stay: March 2018
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Nice b&b in a typical Moroccan house. It was a bit difficult to find the place because we arrived in the dark and there are no lights, you have to leave the car and walk on a bumpy trail between local people's houses. The owners were very kind with us, they have a cute kid Ibrahim, he likes to play with hosts ;) The room was clean and food very good! This b&b is full of beautiful paintings made by the brother of the owner who is an artist! Recommended especially if you want to enjoy a very local Moroccan stay!

Date of stay: October 2017
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

At first I would like to tell you, that I love Morocco and I enjoyed every single minute I spent there. Lovely place, very welcoming people, great time and very well planned. We saw the amazing sahara and we ate delicious dishes. I would like to thank to Mr Ahmad, his wife Aziza and the great painter Aziddine for the amazing journey. Me and my family are looking forward for another trip with you guys. Don't miss the sunset, it looks beautiful at the desert. A lot of good memories :)

Date of stay: June 2017
Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

My family and I were very surprised by the wonderful payage of ouarzazat and the region .That had happened during our trip two years ago in may 2015. Kasbah du peintre is among placed that had flashed our minds as 2nd stay after Marrakech. We much like the architecture of the place as well as the delicious food, it reflects both Moroccan tradition and way of living. The bendra Family were really very friendly and very welcoming that i should thank again from this review. I only can say that we will back again in few monthes inchallah.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

Our stay was excellent, me and my family enjoyed every single moment in this beautiful and well decorated kasbah. The food was very delicious, and the staff are very friendly, accommodating and professional, they made us feel we are home from the moment we we checked in.. we will come back again

Date of stay: January 2017