1,688 results
All reviews petting zoo pet farm garden chalet water chalet avi spa village court day bed kids cabin family pool the crow's nest riau beach nature walk animal feeding four poster bed adult pool sand flies the open air shower
Reviewed 3 April 2018

First time I saw peacocks so close & that too with dancing.

After business meetings its nice place to hang out, taking walk along the beach side & clicking some birds pictures in resort is retreat. For kids I think this resort is best.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Umesh99
GMAPD, General Manager at Avillion Port Dickson, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Umesh99,

I greatly appreciate that you have taken the time to share your recent experience at Avillion Port Dickson.

Everyone's goal is to ensure your experience is nothing short than wonderful and it is so good to read that you were truly delighted with our entire Resort and view it as one of the nicest Resort in Port Dickson.

Umesh99, we very much hope to have the opportunity of being your hosts in the near future.

Sunny Regards,

Reviewed 3 April 2018

My expectation is relatively high towards Avillion, due to recommendation from siblings and colleagues. And YES! Avillion does met my expectation. Here my verdict :

1. We stayed at water chalet (Goa). We were allowed to early check-in (before 3pm) as our room had ready (during weekdays off season). Thank you to the friendly staff (sorry I forgot her name), for her consideration and expedite the process as I was with my 8 months of baby (sleeping) at that moment.

2. Spacious room, traditional design & ambiance. Our room has stunning view. I have no major problem with the room, only the balcony and the chair a bit dirty, but it was okay for me. Even the peacock had pay her visit on our balcony.

3. Breakfast choices were okay, love the view and friendly staffs. The taste are not bad too.

4. Love the surroundings, petting zoo, squirrel feeding area, pools, walk area, peacocks are everywhere. They are beautiful.

5. Only my concern is the falling coconut from the coconut tree. I was afraid it will hit me or my baby or anybody. Will it not?

6. No iron & prayer mat in the room. Pity staffs to send iron with iron board to my room (its pretty heavy tho)

7. Will definitely come to Avillion soon.

Tips: Request for a sea view room.

Room Tip: Request room further to the sea.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank danarashdan

Dear danarashdan,

On Behalf of Avillion Port Dickson Team, I would like to thank you very much for sharing your experience about your recent stay with us. Allow me to express my gratitude for rating us as one of the best Resort in Port Dickson. I must say that comments like yours are an excellent source of motivation for all of us.

danarashdan, merely for your kind information we bring down the coconut fruits and its leave on a regular basis thus I will ensure that this task is being carried out continually.

Thank you again for your very kind words and we all look forward to your return for another perfect vacation soon.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 2 April 2018

A quiet and pleasant hotel in Port Dickson. The villa room is kampong designed providing complete comfort and spacious with balcony overlooking the sea. They are clean and comfortable. A large ensuite with bath and shower, (but watch your steps). Security in the hotel is good with Keycards access to rooms, and security personnels are all very obliging friendly and helpful. The hotel has good size pools for children as well as adults and a separate pool for swimmers. It has coupleof good restaurants for dining and breakfast. The buffet breakfast have got a good mix of continental and local food. It also has a little mini mini tinie zoo filled with peacocks and rabbits... LOL. The resort comes with a very classy lookout restaurant and spa/massage center. The location of the hotel is strategically close to all the town attractions but far enough from the noise. A good place for KL city folks to have a quick weekend getaways by the sea.

Room Tip: Get a room overlooking the sea.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank DavidFran10
GMAPD, General Manager at Avillion Port Dickson, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear DavidFran10,

I wish to thank you very much for taking the time to share your kind comments with all of us. At Avillion Port Dickson we are proud to know that the experience of our guests is wonderful, hence I thank you for letting us know that your trip was absolutely fullfilling in every way. I will definitely let the Staffs know your words of praises. We look forward to welcome you very soon to experience another wonderful holiday with us.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Resort was run down and ill-maintained.... the air-conditioner wasn’t cold, which was painful in the scorching weather.. (port Dickson is way warmer than sg is...)

Seaviews were alright, but not Bc the beach was clean; it wasn’t. The premium lounge access was also sub-par Bc it was hoarded with tourists you literally had to wait your turn to take photo with the blue seats against the backdrop of the seaview.

Food was also very average and not worth eating a second time.. but port Dickson is so sparse it’s hard to find good food.. tried 2 out of the top 10 days I found on google but none was tasty, cheap granted. :(

Did not help too that the resort was so far flung out.. took us 30 mins to get to the city each time (if there was no jam). Heard from our cab driver that Avillion was situated in the middle of a Malay village, so it was catered more to Malay locals. He strongly recommended Hibiscus but hur I doubt I’ll be back to PD at all.

Stayed: April 2018

Dear FELICIA T,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share with all of us this review, your feedback is very important for us and it is my regret that we were not able to meet your expectations on this occasion. Although many travelers find Avillion Port Dickson to be a great place for romantic and relaxing family getaway coupled with excellent food options and outstanding service, I do understand that the concept of our hotel does not suit your kind of lifestyle.

FELICIA T, once again please do accept my apologies and do not hesitate to contact me with any further comments regarding your experience with us.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Love the ambience, suitable for family holiday, nearby the beach and have a lot of activities to offer for the residents to do there. Further they also have a small petting zoo for the kids , the kids surely love it! Would love to come back again!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Adas979

Dear Ada s,

I am truly honored to read this heartwarming comments regarding your holiday experience at Avillion Port Dickson recently. Thank you for highlight many aspects of the resort that your family enjoyed during the stay.

Ada s, I am sure they will be of great assistance to all those travelers searching for the perfect destination to unwind and spend some quality time. We would love to have the opportunity of hosting you again when you travel to Port Dickson.

Warm Regards,