My expectation is relatively high towards Avillion, due to recommendation from siblings and colleagues. And YES! Avillion does met my expectation. Here my verdict :
1. We stayed at water chalet (Goa). We were allowed to early check-in (before 3pm) as our room had ready (during weekdays off season). Thank you to the friendly staff (sorry I forgot her name), for her consideration and expedite the process as I was with my 8 months of baby (sleeping) at that moment.
2. Spacious room, traditional design & ambiance. Our room has stunning view. I have no major problem with the room, only the balcony and the chair a bit dirty, but it was okay for me. Even the peacock had pay her visit on our balcony.
3. Breakfast choices were okay, love the view and friendly staffs. The taste are not bad too.
4. Love the surroundings, petting zoo, squirrel feeding area, pools, walk area, peacocks are everywhere. They are beautiful.
5. Only my concern is the falling coconut from the coconut tree. I was afraid it will hit me or my baby or anybody. Will it not?
6. No iron & prayer mat in the room. Pity staffs to send iron with iron board to my room (its pretty heavy tho)
7. Will definitely come to Avillion soon.
Tips: Request for a sea view room.More
- Free Parking
- Breakfast included