Grand Lexis Port Dickson
Avillion Port Dickson(Port Dickson)
US$155
US$69
  • Pool
US$42
Merlin Hotel(Port Dickson)
US$20
Avillion Admiral Cove(Port Dickson)
US$50
US$69
US$43
US$37
Priceline
Win Win Boutique Hotel(Port Dickson)(Great Value!)
US$36
US$34
Priceline
Bayfront Hotel(Port Dickson)(Great Value!)
US$30
US$25
Agoda.com
Eagle Ranch Resort(Port Dickson)
US$39
Hotwire.com
  • Breakfast included
Lexis Port Dickson(Port Dickson)
US$122
US$112
1,319 results
All reviewsprivate poolgrand pool villagrand lexisduyung restaurantdeluxe suitebuggy servicetwo king size bedslower unitmicrowave ovensmall kitchensea viewgames roomglass panelbuggy ridewater villabig roomoutdoor shower
Reviewed 12 February 2012

I reached the hotel before 12pm expecting to check in early. unfortunately they said I only can check in at 3 pm eventhough I ask them to consider my request for chek in early . I was stayed in premium room, spacious room with 2 bed king size c/w mini swimming pool. Quiet convinient for 2 adulst and 3 small childrens. My childrens were like it so much as they can having fun in the swimming pool at anytime they want to. For me and wife, we are very happy because can watching them swimming in the room without much of worried. Just imagione you and your wife can lelax on the bed and watching TV while children is swimming nearby just beside you. The outside seaview is nice but we need to walk out from the room and a bit distance to look for the right location. A bit dissapointed as I have rent the rishing rod with the accessary (bate and etc) b but did not get any fish beacause the equipment was not set up right. Good place for family who prefer to spent most of the time in the room.

Reviewed 11 February 2012

Quite a nice place actually. Big room, big beds and a private pool. Kitchenette could be better though. Pretty minimal for what you pay for. I think all rooms had Wi-Fi available although I couldn't connect to the web.

The DVD player was a nice touch, Allowed us to catch up with our movies at the end of the evening. While they provided an electric mosquito repellent, it might be prudent to bring your own cream/spray or whatever for when you're outside.

Room cleaning can be improved a bit. Still had dust under the tables and beds, not to mention on the headboards.

I've always travelled without expecting too much and I guess this helps. At the end of it, I like the concept, maybe not so much the location as there was no outlet selling tidbits and cigarettes within the hotel unless you get them from the pub or something. Still, not insurmountable if you have a car and can go out for food and stuff. Nice breakfast spread as well.

All in, a pretty nice place to stay for a small family. Mine enjoyed themselves.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Mike H
Reviewed 10 February 2012

Stayed here for 1 night and the rooms are spacious. Each of the rooms have their own private pool which is great. Sad part is the rooms are not well maintained. The bed sheets are stained and dirty and at the bed head is covered in dust and human hair....yes!! It is disgusting! Word of advise is bring a mosquito repellant along if you don't you will be eaten alive even in your rooms. Food quality is extremely poor and if you want to use the gym....forget it. The treadmill does not work properly neither does most of the cardio equipment as it is either broken or not working properly. The hotel can be fantastic if they maintained it and raise the standard of the food. Most of the people that were with me had the same complaints and they were approx 150 of us. I don't think that many of us can be wrong. I will not be rushing to come back to this hotel anytime soon!

Room Tip: Clean one if you can find it!
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Fasted09
Reviewed 9 February 2012

For those couple who wanna try swimming naked yet without getting public attention and breaking your wallet, this hotel may be nice choice as there was private pool inside the room viewing the sea. It'd be great if we could view the sunset while enjoying the pool but the weather didn't seem to allow. Well, to be specific, i think it is better to use the words 'relatively big spa area' rather than 'swimming pool' to describe it. Have fun!

2  Thank FairyMantra
Reviewed 8 February 2012

Grand Lexis is located right next to Glory Beach and Lexis Resort. The main reason we booked at Grand Lexis is because of the private pool in each and every villa. They were kind enough to allow us an early check-in even though it was super peak period.

Upon entering our Premium Pool Villa (2082), we were greeted by the giant and cozy room with two king size beds. My wife really appreciated the pantry (opens up to the private pool) stocked with a microwave to heat up some food. The kids immediately rush to the floor glass panel. We really loved the private pool as it allows the kids to enjoy a swim away from the hot afternoon sun or if it rains (luckily it did not).

In the early evenings, the kids prefer the public pool as the private pool water can get a bit too chilly. There are plenty of activities for both the young and old but we didn't get the chance to visit the spa though.

Breakfast is at best a tad above average but if one is to visit Port Dickson, you should really venture outside the resort to sample the local food and abundance of seafood restaurants in the area especially in Kuala Lukut.

Overall it was a fun filled stay for the kids and relaxing stay for us.

Room Tip: A guaranteed sea facing villa will require additional charges but you can put in a request in advance during off-peak period.
3  Thank DarylLau