All reviewsnature walkwalking safarihippos and crocodilesnight safarismall lakeone nighttsavo westguided walktented accommodationgame walkevening gameamazing wildlifebush babyhot showerdik dikrestaurant areaour honeymoon
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

Voyager Ziwani is a 10 out of 10. The camp felt quaint and peaceful and had great food, drinks, and service. The staff was extremely friendly, and the night drive was very cool and unique. I’d highly recommend Voyager Ziwani to anyone who is visiting Tsavo West National Park.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

This place is absolutely amazing. The staff are so good. Big thanks to Joseph, Michael, Samuel and Martin for making our stay so great.

We have travelled a great deal and I can honestly say I have never had food as good. The breakfast lunch and dinner has all fresh produce and tastes fantastic. Nothing is too much trouble and I can only say that if I ever get the chance to come back to this part of the world I will come back to Ziwani

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

We were warmly received by Wycliffe and immediately felt at home. This call serene location overlooking the Kilimanjaro peaks is so rejuvenating. This has left a great memory of what an ideal holiday should be. Great property, people and location.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

We were Well received by the assistant manager, mr. Wycliffe who knew what hospitality really means. He even went out of his way to take us through fishing when the tour guide had to attend to other guests.

Joseph the waiter was very patient and very attentive while attending to us at the restaurant. He even waited for a group of guests who were arriving as late as midnight and was up early the next day.

Lekatoo was a very good guide who took us through the safari walk and night game drive as well as a visit to lake Chala. A very entertaining guide and made the trip very much worth while.

The camp itself boasts scenic views of Mt. Kilimanjaro and the dam with crocs and hippos in the background of which the wild animals roam freely.

I would rate this hotel as the best in Kenya.
10 stars I would give if I could.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Beautiful place, great food, and great Staff. The views of Mt Kenya with a snow cap of Kilimanjaro peaking out were also amazing The night game drive and the sounds of the of hippos after dark were peaceful. Will definitely go back!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends