Meever - Art Center
Alpaca Farm(Mitspe Ramon)
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
Ramon Suites Hotel(Mitspe Ramon)
Desert Home(Mitspe Ramon)
TripAdvisor
Isrotel Ramon Inn(Mitspe Ramon)
Silent Arrow(Mitspe Ramon)
Desert Shade(Mitspe Ramon)
  • Free Internet
Succah in the Desert(Mitspe Ramon)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewstwo nightssleephostelbedsdesertsuitebathroom
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

We took the suite. It is a mud hose built with a shred bathroom. For a family this place is suitable. Note that there is no television but there is Wifi. We went to sleep at 21.00 and woke up at 6.00 had a good and very quiet sleep. Breakfast is self made. Recommended for those whoo seek quiet and shanty. Mostly young people.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 April 2017

I arrived by chance.The place I looked for was full. I wet for a trip with my son (14). When I arrived, I said to the young lady that greeted me that perhaps I'm a bit old for the place - she smiled and said that there is no age for the place. Indeed, there were young couples and families. It's an industrial space converted to a hostel and activities place. The atmosphere is very nice and relaxing. We slept in a "tipi" which is a separated section in a hall, with two mattresses. The showers and toilets are separate. We dined in the restaurant on the place. There were arts and crafts activities. We joined star watching - my son loved it as he is very much into it and the place gives an opportunity for watching the stars as there is not much light (small population in the desert). After a nice lecture we went outside, watched the different available constellations and even saw Jupiter and four of its moons!
You can dine on the place, prepare your own in the kitchen or the yard, go outside, what you like. After 23:00 they keep quiet so there's no problem of getting enough sleep. I'm sure to return next time.

Room Tip: not relevant.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 April 2017

Unfortunately for me I booked on the two days of the year where it rained there, but when I go back to get the full experience at Ramon Crater, I will definitely be staying at Me'ever. They are in a good location for hiking the crater, and the staff is helpful in planning hikes.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 April 2017

This hostel had just opened when I was there. I even went to the opening party (since the party was AFTER the opening itself). It's a great place that goes beyond a normal hostel. Actually me'ver means "beyond" in Hebrew. So the guys wanted to create a space that is not "just a hostel", not "just an event space", not "just a place for activities like Yoga". They want to combine everything. Be part of this!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 April 2017

we got the suite and it was more then wonderfull. double bed with extra 3 single beds. in two connected rooms. bathroom just outside the door. great shower!!!!
usefull kitchen and well equiped. a lot of room for kids to run and explore. very very nice and charming staff. we slept there for two nights and we love every minute.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family