See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 May 2018

Stay for 2 nights in business travel. Hotel was good enough, decent rate with decent facilities. The room was OK, good AC, good wifi, hot shower, window that can be opened, decent breakfast, 10-20 minutes walk to middle of Pekanbaru and not to forget the coffee. They serve quite good coffee in both lobby and dining area. Free on breakfast time but you can purchase at the lobby anytime.
Yes the hotel need some things to repair or to improve such as peeled wallpaper in my room or to add breakfast menu. To me they are minor for business travel kinda stay so i guess i have a quite nice stay in this hotel. Good bed, sleep, wifi, breakfast, I couldn't think of anything else matter.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 April 2018

We booked through Traveloka for 3 rooms and 2 succeeded but we can add 1 more to the hotel with the same price. Simple and value for money, friendly people and good breakfast. There is burger restaurant in front of hotel. Great deals for Pekanbaru.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Recently i had a pleasant stay in Hotel Dafam Pekanbaru.
The hospitality shown by the staffs are amazing especially Miss Melie (assistant general manager). She gave us Agoda discounted price even though my bookings couldn't get through on the second week and she also gave us a complimentary room and fruits as well.
The price is very reasonable for a 3 star hotel, compared to the others that I have stayed in Pekanbaru. The twin bed superior room is very spacious with good hot shower. They also serve buffet breakfast with a great variety of 'kampung style food' and local cuisines.
The hotel also provides free bus shuttles to and fro the airport and some tourist spots in Pekanbaru.
Once i accidentally left my motorcycle key on the motorcycle starter. I only realised it the next morning when i couldn't find it. Luckily the carpark security guards have kept it safe for me when tbey found my key hanging on the motorcycle starter.
And i am most greatful when i forgot my house key which i have left in my luggage in the hotel store room which they volunteered to safe guard for me because i will be returning there soon. I quickly made a call to Miss Melie informing her about my house keys which i have left in my luggages and she sent her staff to bring it to me in the airport in time for me to catch my flight home.
I am going to Pekanbaru again today and tbe hotel's bus shuttle will be waiting to pick us up. You can be sure i will be staying in Hotel Dafam, who wouldn't with such a great hospitality shown by the hotel staffs.
Keep up the great work.
Thank you very much.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 September 2016

I stayed 1 night, booked 2 rooms. There was no problem checking-in. Unfortunately, the AC was not working properly, so i used the AC from another room. The water heater was not working. Breakfast menu was standard.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Tiket.com
1  Thank Kiky_Ramadhini
Reviewed 18 June 2016

Pros : the staff hotel is friendly. nice bedroom. clean and the wifi is fast (In my room, 2nd floor). there's ATM in front of the hotel, and taxi ready 24/7 in front of the hotel too.
cons : the carpet in the room not quite clean, maybe housekeeping should vacuum the carpet more.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Dafam_Pekanbaru, Manajer Umum at Hotel Dafam Pekanbaru, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2016

Dear Mr/Mrs Zaki4dam,

Thank you for your kind responds. its a great pleasure to served you during your stay at Hotel Dafam Pekanbaru. All of its are our goal to give you comfortable stay and we will always try to improve our product and facility to satisfy all our guest.

Also , we are very sorry for the carpet that made you uncomfortable, but we will make sure this not gonna happened in the future.

Once again, thank you for your kind responds, we will always wait to welcome you at Hotel Dafam Pekanbaru.

Hospitality Regards ,