All reviews rooftop pool shopping mall biggest mall nice hotel business trip hotel located just short drive big city sense spa rooms are clean city view easy access checking in non smoking room my friend few steps room service
Reviewed 15 August 2018

I have made the reservation a month ago and requested for 3 non-smoking rooms. I received an email from the reservation team on the day of check in that there is only 1 non-smoking room available. I was very displeased with the hotel.
When checking in at the hotel, I asked if the hotel can upgrade us to other non-smoking rooms but the receptionist replied that they only have one type of room in the hotel and all are fully booked. The only solution which they can provide is putting an air purifier inside the room. My friend who stay in the non smoking room complained that there is smoking smell inside the room.
The receptionist offered fruit basket for the 2 smoking rooms but we didn't received it at all, the hotel must have forgotten about it. In addition, my friend requested 2 slices of cake and the cake was mediocre.
The room was generally clean but there's ponding at the shower area as the water doesn't flow fast enough into the toilet drain.
The hotel is directly opposite SKA mall and there is a hypermart in the mall which is extremely convenient. Sense Spa is just few steps from hotel and we had a great massage before resting for the night.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
AndreasLalenoh_SBPU, General Manager at Swiss-Belinn SKA Pekanbaru, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Dear rainy_girl84,

a very warm greetings from Swiss-Belinn ska Pekanbaru.

thank you for your candor review. It is very meaningful to us.

I am truly sorry about what happened to your reservation on those period. Our team approached you by sending over fruit basket, but - I quote - you declined it as you want something more than just a fruit as a compensation. So, we compliment you with slice cake. I am happy that you LOVE the cake very much, as we found out that our cake was completely vanish from the plate.

I apologize for the inconvenience and, I have talked to the team for this particular case not to be happened in the future.

Please let us know should you wish to visit Pekanbaru in the near future by check regularly our web and social medias for better deal.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

Arrived on Friday for 03 nights stay over the weekend in this hospitable hotel. From start till last day of stay, all staff are friendly, accommodating to your needs. Room is generally in good clean status and environmental free. Daily international breakfast with local dishes serve fresh. Will definitely return again. Congrats to all staff !!!

Stayed: August 2018

Dear Abdul Karim N,

a very warm greetings from Swiss-Belinn ska Pekanbaru.

thank you for your generous review in which you experienced during your stay with us.
Our intention is to make our guests stay memorable and enjoyable amidst the nature of your visit to Pekanbaru.
I will let the team know that you appreciate their service.

Reviewed 14 July 2018

during my stay on this hotel i was very satisfied with the staff service . fast response . good , respectfull .
the room is good . bed tv and bathroom is good . everything is good except the parking place for motorcycle is too far from hotel

Stayed: June 2018
AndreasLalenoh_SBPU, General Manager at Swiss-Belinn SKA Pekanbaru, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Dear Edo P

a very warm greetings from Swiss-Belinn ska Pekanbaru.

Thank you for your kind words to Swiss-Belinn ska Pekanbaru.
Your comment is noted. Considering for the safety and security, hotel owns separate parking place for motorbike from the mall. It is watched closely by security and protected from sun and rain.

Should you wish to visit Pekanbaru, please let us know. You may check our website, and if you may, follow our social media page for better deal.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

I had a convinience stay at this hotel during my bussiness trip opening store at SKA mall, good variant on breakfast options and a stone throw to the hippest place SKA mall anything you need in urgent you can grapnit as soon as possible, clean and comfort bed after a full day activity

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
AndreasLalenoh_SBPU, General Manager at Swiss-Belinn SKA Pekanbaru, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear abi402

greetings from Swiss-Belinn ska Pekanbaru.

Thank you for staying with us during your business trip and I am very glad that you enjoy our service and facilities.

Should you wish to come to Pekanbaru and stay with us again, please do not hesitate to contact us. And, please check our website and follow our social media for future deal.

Andreas Lalenoh

Reviewed 12 June 2018

The location is quite strategies in city center (intersection main road and Sumatra main road). But get ready for the traffic since now the fly over is still under construction. Just step away from one of the biggest mall in Pekanbaru (SKA Mall) and across from Living World mall. It takes only 20 minutes from airport but need to spare more time to airport since you will cross the traffic in the intersection.

Overall is nice business hotel, service was good. During Ramadhan they offfer Iftar packages for IDR 99k in the SKA co ex just across the hotel. The restaurant is quite small for breakfast and quite pack when I was there. I'm asking for 1 hour extended check out during my stay as I'm having meeting during lunch time and they're fine with it.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear EmpusJantan,

a very warm greetings from Swiss-Belinn ska Pekanbaru.

Thank you for your kind words to Swiss-Belinn ska Pekanbaru.
I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us during The Holy Month of Ramadhan, especially of our Iftar Package.

Should you wish to visit Pekanbaru, please let us know.

Kind regards,