See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

It has a very strategic location, nearby 2 malls at city centre.

Hotel was quite old, selection of food for breakfast just okay but nothing special.

Friendly and warmth staff, spacious room.

Swimming pool is nice but too much chlorine, I had sore eyes after swimming.

Overall, okay.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Naldi H, General Manager at Grand Zuri Pekanbaru Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Fakhruddin A,

Thank you for your review at Tripadvisor.

I am very glad to hear you got an excellent service from our friendly and warmth staff. I will keep and ensure this services for welcoming you back at Grand Zuri Hotel.

I also have an attention about your problems, but our pool is already using chlorine as per standard usage for swimming pool. I will make sure the unpleasant situation will not happen again.

See you and wishing you have all the best.

Naldi Hendri - General Manager

Reviewed 26 March 2018

It was so nice stayed at the Grand Zuri Pekanbaru. Strategic location, friendly served, delicious food & beverages, enjoyed the travel, not only business but for every purposes. Wish to stay there again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Naldi H, General Manager at Grand Zuri Pekanbaru Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Dear Mr. Oggyies, thank you so much for your review and 4-star rating on Tripadvisor, I am very glad to hear you got an excellent service from our friendly staff.

What a wonderful trip for you as our wonderful guest. Me and team are very happy to know that you enjoy our good services and facilities.

I will not to forget you as our wonderful guest. I hope to speak with you and see you soon at Grand Zuri Pekanbaru.

Naldi Hendri - General Manager

Reviewed 5 February 2018

i'm happy travelling and stay at grandzuri pekanbaru hotel last week. stay there for 3 days 2 night (1feb2018- 3feb2018). with their patience waiting my family and me at the airport because of flight delayed from kuala lumpur, honestly..proud to say that this is there best hotel that i have been stay even in malaysia, the hotel service not good as grandzuri..

Hotel staff was so polite toward me and my family with a good manner and fully etiquette. They provide us free shuttle pickup and sent to airport, also shuttle free to pasar bawah market.

the room was very spacious, neat and tidy. My kids like stay at this hotel very much, they even don't want to go back. hihi..i'm promise them, i will travel and stay back there on another vacation.

the hotel nearly to mall, so there is no issue on food. hotel cafe also serving variety of food and it was so tasty.

don't worried about withdrawing your money, the bank (atm) also nearby,by walking 5 minutes.

i would recommend this hotel to my colleague and family if they plan for their vacation. i hope in future the hotel will provide a karaoke room or kids playground, so my kids will spend more time at the hotel.

with special thanks to Pak Rudy, Pak Leon..this is the name that i remember.. truely, all staff that gave their best service to us (front office, bell boy,chef, etc..).. thank you again..will visit again later..

warm regards,
siti norbaya,
malaysia

Room Tip: superior twin room & executive double room (pool view)
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Naldi H, Manajer Umum at Grand Zuri Pekanbaru Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

Dear Siti Norbaya, thank you so much for your review and WOW 5-star rating on Tripadvisor, I am very glad to hear you got an excellent service from our friendly staff and especially Pak Rudy and Pak Leon who help you very well done.

What a wonderful trip for you as our wonderful guest, Me and team are very happy to know that you enjoy our good services and facilities,

I will not to forget you as our wonderful guest, please feel free to contact me because we need you to be our friend,

I hope to speak with you and see you soon at Grand Zuri,

Regards and have a nice day,

Naldi Hendri

Reviewed 23 January 2018

Stayed for a night and just checked out today.

Apart from the very good location and friendly staffs, I would say my room experiences was poor, I stayed in room 707.
- Aircon was not cold.
- Noise coming from the window because there was a damage on the lock
- 3 electric hole on left hand side from the room entrance were not functioning.

Credit to Pak Yadi who called and offered a taxi booking voluntarily for early morning check out. Thank you Pak

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Arief R, Manajer Umum at Grand Zuri Pekanbaru Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Dear Alvingun07,

Thank you for your review at Tripadvisor.

I am very glad to hear you got an excellent service from our friendly staff and especially Pak Yadi who help you very well done.

I also have an attention about your problems, such as the AC, the noise from window and the 3 electric hole.
Today I checked and now all fixed.

Again, your experience is very helpful to us, we always need comment for improve our excellent services,
Is glad to know you and I do hope to meet you very soon.

See you and wishing you have all the best.

Arief Rahmatullah

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed with kids for a night. Actually, this was our 2nd stay since last year.
The room was clean and spacious and quiet. Clean towel and sheets. Bathroom was also clean. The breakfast are ok and the pool is 1.3m deep so still safe for children under parents watch. The concern is on the water. It seems all water set as warm/hot water. There is no cold water even in the pool showers, the water is also warm. Yet, we are satisfied with our stay and will surely stayed here again if we pass Pekanbaru

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Arief R, Manajer Umum at Grand Zuri Pekanbaru Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Dear Carina M,

Thank you for taking time to share your reviews at Tripadvisor,
Me and team are very happy to see you back here again and feeling satisfied while stay with us.

I was share all of your compliment about our services and facilities, start from the room was clean and spacious, bathroom was clean, and the towel was perfect to use.
I Also concern about your input that water heater should check directly, and i did it, so when you back here the water will working properly.

I am very glad to know you and i do hope to meet you again,
Surely we will waiting you when passing Pekanbaru.

Arief Rahmatullah