US$27
Hotel Pangeran(Pekanbaru)
US$35
US$35
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbusiness centerhotel locatedspacious roomktvtastetowelsriau
Reviewed 15 October 2016

Checked in for a weekend night; an okay check in experience, quick and smart service at the reception, room at 4th floor, okay shielded from outside noise, big room #418, surprised to see the room provided with no bathroom slippers, very average toiletries but clean toilets, clean room but average linen, hotel has a restaurant downstairs patronised by none at night; hotel surrounded by a number of small restaurants, a very mediocre lounge music group on a saturday night with no onlookers, very average bar with most of the bottles filled with water to fake the looks of liquor, could see a big spa functioning at the ground floor, fitness center at the 3rd floor, need to wait until tomorrow to know something about the free breakfast, hope it is good. Internet claimed as available everywhere but very poor speed and connectivity. TV has english channels. Nearby eateries include korean, chinese, malaysian, indonesian, etc. An ATM is working just outside the hotel. I would say it is okay to stay at this property with not much expectations, may not have things to lure patrons back but yet could be okay to return back if improvements could be done.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank VAS1586
Reviewed 19 September 2016

When i travelled to Pekanbaru for business purpose i always chose grand elite as a place to stay because simple reason: near to my branch office and the food is good. Yes, their food was very delicious. Great work grand elite.

Room Tip: best location, delicious food
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 September 2016

I've been here for many times, for meetings and seminars that held by my company or for fun and family purpose with my children. The most memorable from this hotel is the interior, for me it's so warm and classic. Me and my family really like the ambience. The food was ok, the service quite excellent, i'll coming back here again and again....

Room Tip: Nice Hotel, Warm Decorations
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 September 2016

I stayed for the first time here at the end of August 2016. Some friends recommended this hotel to me . It was my birthday i remember. I stayed with my husband. In the evening some of the staff and the manager came to my room and make a little surprise by bringing a birthday cake. I was surprised and thrilled they are very concerned with guest, no matter you are reguler or first timer like me. All staff were friendly. It was very memorable night. Thanks Gran Elite. Keep on good works.

Room Tip: best service, good family hotel, good food, friendly hotel
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

I choose this hotel because my friend tell me if this hotel is good and i think so. Good service, clean room, and they have more variant breakfast menu and i'm very like it, espesially their cake. They also have free facilities like swimming pool, sauna and spa. I stayed 2 weeks and i comfort

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business