Grand Elite Hotel
Ranked #18 of 63 Hotels in Pekanbaru
Reviewed 16 September 2016

I've been here for many times, for meetings and seminars that held by my company or for fun and family purpose with my children. The most memorable from this hotel is the interior, for me it's so warm and classic. Me and my family really like the ambience. The food was ok, the service quite excellent, i'll coming back here again and again....

Room Tip: Nice Hotel, Warm Decorations
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family

Reviewed 13 September 2016

I stayed for the first time here at the end of August 2016. Some friends recommended this hotel to me . It was my birthday i remember. I stayed with my husband. In the evening some of the staff and the manager came to my room and make a little surprise by bringing a birthday cake. I was surprised and thrilled they are very concerned with guest, no matter you are reguler or first timer like me. All staff were friendly. It was very memorable night. Thanks Gran Elite. Keep on good works.

Room Tip: best service, good family hotel, good food, friendly hotel
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

I choose this hotel because my friend tell me if this hotel is good and i think so. Good service, clean room, and they have more variant breakfast menu and i'm very like it, espesially their cake. They also have free facilities like swimming pool, sauna and spa. I stayed 2 weeks and i comfort

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 October 2015 via mobile

Hotel is old but still maintained.. sort of, the plus is sauna and spa, room is quite spacious, one of the better hotels in Pekanbaru. Price for value ia hood comparing to other hotels wirh the same price.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 October 2015

On 3rd June of this year 2015, my wife and I arrived at Grand Elite Hotel in Pekanbaru for a 30 day stay. My wife is Chinese Indonesian and I am an Italian American. I must say that from the time it took us to check in to the time we left to go home to the United Sates every thing was outstanding. The receptionist was great and impressed us. The hotel was beautiful and well kept.
We were shown to our room, which had a king size bed with everything we needed. The next morning we went to breakfast and my wife was very impressed with the food. I am sorry, I don't really indulge in Indonesian food, but they did have an assortment of food for Americans and the service was great.
Our maid did an outstanding job in preparing our room and was very nice and conversed with my wife.
We had dinner from time to time in the hotel and the food we ate was great and the service once again was outstanding.
We got to meet the general manager and sales manager of the hotel and it was a great pleasure meeting them. They both were very professional and very nice. And we look forward to making our reservations at the hotel again when we go back next year.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family