Palace Hotel(Vung Tau)
US$122
US$42
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$58/night.

US$56
The Wind Boutique Resort(Vung Tau)
US$62
US$105
US$91
US$79
Orbitz.com
Maccas Place(Vung Tau)(Great Value!)
US$15
Gecko Hostel(Vung Tau)(Great Value!)
US$10
All reviewsbeach clubchinese restaurantboxing ringluxurious hotelbeach restaurantswimming poolthe general managerfantastic hotelnight marketkids clubstaying at this hotelacross the roadbreakfast buffetwelcome drinkbeach frontthe south china seaseafood
Reviewed 10 June 2018

This is my 3rd or 4th visit to the Imperial Hotel in Vung Tau. The Imperial has the best location in Vung Tau with its own Beach Club at the long main beach. The hotel is in a faux old-grand-hotel style with many funny quirks like an old BMW motor bike in the very grand lobby. The staff is the main asset of the Imperial Hotel, unwavering friendly and helpful. We are a gay couple, vegetarian, and travel sometimes with our kid. We always feel welcome and staff try hard to provide vegetarian food. The Shifu Chinese restaurant is excellent and has a vegetarian menu with great food. Breakfast is great too. The hotel also organised our transfers from Ho Chi Minh City to Vung Tau and back and Phong the driver was a safe, intelligent driver. The sales staff (Mrs Kim) and the reception and business center staff were superb.
On their website they have interesting packages if you combine your stay in the Imperial Vung Tau with a stay in the Saigon Grand Hotel.
Our kid liked the hotel and the staff immensely. It is safe for kids. There is a special kids pool.

Room Tip: higher floors are better, sea view is nice, garden view is quieter
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Magdalene L, General Manager at The Imperial Hotel Vung Tau, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Dear Mr Martin F
Thank you for choosing your accommodation at The IMPERIAL Hotel Vung Tau.
I am so delighted to know that both our services and facilities could meet up to your kind expectations.
Thank You so much for your sweet compliments of Mr Phong, driver and Mrs Kim of Sales together with other team members.
I will definitely share this encouraging review with my whole team as it is really motivating and encouraging.

Hopefully you will return to us soon with your loved ones in the near future.
We look forward to another chance of creating yet another wonderful and memorable holiday for you!.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

This was our second weekend visit here (this time for our wedding anniversary). As usual, we enjoyed the stay. The staff are devoted to providing top-notch service with a smile. The pools are in great condition with numerous pool attendants ready to assist. Food is delicious, of course. As for our room, the spacious grand suite was excellent. The bed was comfortable and we enjoyed the 15th-story balcony view of the beach.

Then there's the Imperial Beach Club. Awesome clean beach, great food, nice decor of statues around the pool, and smiling staff. If I had to make one negative remark (and I joked about this with staff), they don't serve Bloody Mary's. Please add that on the cocktail list. Well...my wife and I were also puzzled why the club doesn't serve wine by the glass (only bottle). Hint, hint...add wine by the glass on the menu, please.

Nevertheless, we'll return to the Imperial-- hopefully soon.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Larry and Susan S
Firstly I would like to Thank you for your kind return to The IMPERIAL Hotel Vung Tau for your wedding anniversary!

Hopefully you have a great and unforgettable moments with us here.

Your kind comments on our services and facilities to the feedback for our beachclub improvements, are truly and highly appreciated.

Once again, Happy Anniversary to both Larry and Susan!

Looking forward to see you and serve you both in the near future.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

We stayed here for 1 night on last weekend. it is a real first class hotel. I
I was very happy about everything there. From reception, bedroom, room amenities, bathroom, view overlooking the palcony. Particularly good breakfast.

Room Tip: Rooms have balcony have views better.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Magdalene L, General Manager at The Imperial Hotel Vung Tau, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Dear Maitrucdao79
Thank you so much for staying with us at The IMPERIAL Hotel Vung Tau.
Your kind comments is very much appreciated.
It was our pleasure to have served you well and I am so happy to know that you have enjoyed your stay here.

Hopefully you will return to us again in the very near future to enjoy yet another wonderful holiday in Vung Tau.

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Had an awesome experience during my stay with the friendly and kindness shown by Anthony the bell man much help and assist me,Gillian duty manager is there standby to help me,the receptionest and all staff!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Magdalene L, General Manager at The Imperial Hotel Vung Tau, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Dear bubblegal288
Thank you for staying with us and I am so delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your stay, especially impressive service provided by Anthony, Bellman.
I will definitely share with all my team members to motivate all our staff to do even better for our guests.
Looking forward to seeing you in the near future.

Reviewed 26 May 2018

We have just spent 1 night in this hotel. I bought a package for my family including three meals. Everything was so perfect: very warm welcome from Ms. Lim – Deputy General Manager. She’s so nice and sweet. The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. The rooms were very big, clean and the beds were so comfy! Amazing pools, green garden and a wide variety of seafood, local, Chinese and Western food... Moreover, the hotel is located in the central with everything close by.
Going back in this summer and I am absolutely looking forward to it :)
Loved this hotel. Highly recommend!

Room Tip: High floor; sea view
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Rubytran0429
Magdalene L, General Manager at The Imperial Hotel Vung Tau, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Dear Ms Ruby

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at The IMPERIAL Hotel Vung Tau.

It was my pleasure to have served your family well and we are always here to take good care of your every needs and comfort.

Our team member is always here to assist and ensure that all our guests are comfortable and enjoying their stay with us.
There are so much things you could do in Vung Tau, so may I suggest to have your next stay longer to discover more?