All reviewstam coc gardennoisebungalowpoolguests
Reviewed 25 March 2018

My 'pool view 'room (bungalow 6) had a view of the restaurant and not the pool. Noise from the restaurant bar meant no sleep. People were in there until 3am one night right outside my door. Avoid this room. Not the quietest place to stay if you want a restful night.
On the other hand, the location is beautiful, pool is nice, good wifi and staff are friendly.

Room Tip: Avoid bungalows near the restaurant. No privacy or view, and they are loud.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Bungalovy bych ohodnotil jako malebné. Okolí je skutečně krásné a nabízí mnoho možností k výletu na kole, nebo na skútru. Bungalovy vypadají skvěle, ale jen na první pohled. Matrace jsou zabalené v igelitu, nevím čeho se personál bojí, ale noční nehodu jsem neměl hodně dlouho a spát na igelitu je velmi nepříjemné. Stěny bungalovu jsou velmi tenké, takže slyšíte, když se ve vedlejším někdo otočí na posteli. Po přijedu až do večera celkem 3x vypadl proud. Personál neumí vůbec anglicky a je velmi zmatený. Ze snídaňového menu většina věcí nebyla.

the surroundings are truly beautiful and offer many opportunities for cycling or scooters. Bungalows look great, but only at first glance. The mattresses are packed in plastic, I do not know what the staff are afraid of, but I did not have a night accident and sleeping on plastic is very uncomfortable. The walls of the bungalow are very thin, so you hear when someone turns in the side by side. When I arrive until the evening, a total elecric of 3x runs out. The staff can not speak English at all and is very confused. There was not much of the breakfast menu.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

Perfect ambient!
Very good food! Best so far we tried in Tam Coc. The bungalows was beautiful and clean. Wifi was very good.
So nice family they were super friendly and helpful, we wish them all the best.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

The Bungalow itself Oh My God, so beautiful. Quiet and clean.
The Bungalow located in the middle of Traditional Village. The view just Amazing, staff is extremely friendly and food is great and the service is excellence.
Can’t thanks enough to all staff there
Hope to come back again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 February 2018

We stayed in Tam Coc Garden Homestay as part of a tour organised by Hanoi Old Quarter Travel.

I have never experienced hospitality like I did at this establishment. We were greeted by Jack, one of the owners, who shared a beer with us and provided some of the best food I have ever had. The next day we went on a tour organised by Jack which showed us some of the local neighbourhoods and rice fields.

That night we all drank traditional rice wine together and talked about life in Vietnam.

The whole experience was incredible.

Room Tip: All the rooms were incredible. We had a deluxe double.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends