“Great place and great staff”
Review of Orchid Restaurant

Orchid Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 96 Restaurants in Ninh Binh
Price range: US$1 - US$22
Description: Welcome to our restaurant. We bring you the best quality of food and service. You will definitely be pleased to come to our eateries. Welcome you!!!
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

First of all the food is really good and the place is great! And when I go over there I had a stomatc aches that goes stronger and more painful. Huyen one of the restaurant people was super nice and kind!she bring me hot water with ginger and lemon, make sure that I'm eating and drinking and was really care about me, so care that after I've got to my hostel she send my friend a massage and ask about me! She is really special and it was very heart warming!

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I have been there in 2rd, April. The meal was beautiful and was mix between traditional taste + extra warm welcome. The owner of the restaurant is super friendly. Love it so much. Strongly recommend you Guys

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We had a lovely evening here. The service is great and it’s very cheap food. However we found the food to be very average and the same as every other restaurant in the area. The food is nothing special but the staff are extremely helpful and help make it a lovely atmosphere

1  Thank Eimear N
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Yesterday we went for a dinner to this place when a group of people (tour) got in after us. They served the food very quick to the group while we had to wait for more than 1 hour. Other people were waiting as well for over an hour and they told us they had to catch the bus in 15min. When I asked if the food was almost ready she told us 'maybe 20 minutes'. No apoligy or whatever... So we and the other people decided to leave and went to another place. Don't know why the ratings for this place are so high....

Đinh H, Người quản lý at Orchid Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Tkanks for coming Orchid Restaurant!
We are really sorry about it! Because they ordered table before. So you can understand to our!
I hope you will come back Orchid Restaurant and try to eat food at here!
I hope see you soon!
❤️❤️❤️

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

It took more than an hour to bring us Food, and than it wasn't even the dishes we ordered. The food was ok,nothing to write home about.

2  Thank gavish m