All reviewsguest housetuk tukhistorical parkold cityrent a bikesuper friendly stafffour poster bedper dayriceminute bike ridenice bungalowsbuffet breakfastswimming poolthe main roadair conditioninga great place to staylaundry service
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Price/service ratio is outstanding. I had a very nice and recreational stay at Thai Thai sukhothai guest house. I was very happy with the staff and the total package you get there. The pool is in a very good shape and the breakfast was alright :)

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 26 March 2018

I spent a couple of nights here and I had an absolutely great experience.
Let's start with staff: warm, welcoming, they make you feel home! A leaflet with all the main logistic information and a map of the town was handed over to me at the arrival, which was very helpful.
The guest house is surrounded by nature; the room was spacious and clean, with all the comforts and a pleasant layout: the only thing which in my opinion could be improved is the shower.
On the second day I had a fantastic massage in my room, which I would absolutely recommend.
The guest house is located nearby the old town and the historical park, easily reachable by foot; the guesthouse offers option of renting a bicycle at a good price.
The breakfast was lovely, with a wide choice of food.
I would definitely recommend this place to anyone want to find peace and relax far from the madness of the city.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

I was reading the comments about this place on TripAdvisor, some are bad, most are good.
Well, this place is just too good, I cannot imagine anyone complaining about anything. A warm welcome and quick checkin , with info about the place and a map of the surroundings. The room is clean and neat, everything you need is there.
Pool a few steps away from the hotel, nice large beds for 2 if you want to share with your partner .
Very quiet in the evening, in fact we had the pool for ourselves. I don’t know yet about breakfast but I assume it will be good.
As we had our car we could park just next to our room, if needed rent bicycles for the day for 50 bhat (24 hours) other places are cheaper but you have to return the bikes in the evening.
If you have a problem with this place, we’ll, I think the problem is you, not the place.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Very good location, excellent staff and service. The receptionist was really helpful providing all the information we needed including a map of the historic town. You can rent bikes there too. Room was very clean. Nice continental breakfast. Swimming pool is located approximately 100 meters away from the property. Thai massage is available in your room. Would definitely stay there again.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Lovely hotel with super friendly staff and perfect location for exploring the nearby historical park! We stayed in a superior double bungalow that was lovely decorated and spacious enough for two persons. Nearby pool is great to relax! Breakfast is basic and good, bikes are 50 Baht per day and work well. Would definitely go there again when staying in Thailand.