Pai Circus School Resort
US$26
US$46
US$25
Priceline
All reviewsfire showfree shotspool tableinfinity poolfun atmospherelearn howgood vibesgreat place to meet peoplenice poolawesome placedrinking gamesdouble bedricepoijugglingslacklinechill
Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

Best hostel I've stayed in yet.
The staff are attentive and personable. By day four they were calling me by my first name.
The grounds are clean.
I paid 320 baht/ night for my own hut, shared washroom... but that's still an incredible price for the value of the hostel.
They offer free breakfast (eggs, pancakes, waffles, toast, rice, fruit, juice), free dinner every few nights (pad Thai or soup or something... I was never there for it lol), free shots at certain times, free yoga and free circus lessons.
Huge bonfire, volleyball in the pool.
Dance floor, music, pool table.
They offer you free shuttle to and from bus stop... but it's only a 10 minute walk so it doesn't matter if you have to walk but it's still convenient.
10 minute walk (maybe less) to the walking street, night market and bars.
Huge parking lot for parking your scooter safely.
Even though I would consider it a party hostel, they cut the music and noise down by midnight which is nice when you want to sleep early. And the variety of people make it easy to find a group of friends that you vibe with whether it's a party crew or chill crew.
They sell water 24/7 so if you forget to buy some, you don't have to walk into town at 4 am.
They sell food and shakes (shakes are so good) until 10 pm I think. You can buy cigarettes next door and do laundry next door.
I don't usually take the time to write reviews but they work really hard and deserve the good feedback and the business.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

a español

the good: pool, and being on the mountains has a nice view.

the bad: for the price compared to what is asia and other hostel in pai, our stay was not good.

They include breakfast, but without coffee or tea, which you have to buy, at 2 pm closes the kitchen so if you want to have lunch you have to walk to the center as it is far from everything. If you go in search of tranquility do not go, they sell it to you as a quiet space, etc., and it is a camp for boys escaping and listening to electro music to the stick all day and finally, we sleep in one of the cabins which my friend 2 rats got on the bed which we ended up going out of the room at 4 am to sleep at the bar. Nobody from the staff approached or had any attention towards us because of what happened.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

The hostel has amazing views and nice surroundings but that's it. Loud drunken crowds, no isolation in the huts so it's very cold at night, not enough power plugs in the dorm, dirty bathrooms, and the most uncomfortable beds that I've ever slept in.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

I booked for the slackline, there is no slackline even though in the pictures there is. Nice hostel otherwise, great breakfast and nice atmosphere. The pool and the view and all of the different talents is worth coming for.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

Me and my friend stayed here for 5 nights as we were backpacking through Thailand. The outdoor areas of the hostel are amazing, the views of the mountains are well worth the money alone! The pool is great but very murky, it didn’t get cleaned the whole time we were there. There’s is also a large grass area for chilling and lounging around where people were practicing circus tricks!
We stayed in a deluxe dorm and it was very basic...Concrete floors, small wooden lockers and bamboo beds. However, we did sleep relatively well here, noise aside of course. Apparently the basic dorms are horrendous! The showers weren’t great, no pressure and very cold most of the time. It was very hard to wash your hair with no water pressure! Overall this hostel is worth the money we paid, it was a struggle with the showers but I suppose it’s what you expect from a hostel in the mountains! As for the atmosphere, people were nice and it wasn’t as loud as I thought it would be! Music gets turned off at 12pm and most people respect the noise curfew. I would recommend this hostel to anyone wanting to visit Pai! :)

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends