See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 October 2016

I slept in this hotel 1 night , unfortunately......the room was terrible , old room and many things broken , for example the faucet in toilet , the carpet in room looks dirty and worn out , the bed was not dirty as I remember ...not sure.Staff was not bad but not so good, they just give you the key and bye ,I think this hotel is only for an "emergency" , night , avoid it.

Room Tip: simply avoid it !
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 April 2016

This was booked for me by someone else. The best I an say is that it was a place to sleep; it didn't really have anything to commend itself. The lobby is okay but that was as nice as it got. The elevator worked but it started to go downhill when I say the door to the room; it was hollow core and there was a sizable hole in it. The room was decently clean but was a bit shabby and the beds met the minimum definition of a bed. There was a pillow and the air conditioning worked. There were no extra amenities in the room other than a small (500ml) bottle of water in the fridge. The bathroom seemed clean and there was a small bar of soap and toilet paper, so there was that. The provided breakfast was not very tasteful and there was a limited selection.

Room Tip: Try another hotel.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 February 2016

Handy location closed to city centre walking distance. Restaurant pub bar near by also market about 10 minutes walk. Enjoy street food. Cheap stay and good service.Live music at the restaurant lot of local people.

Stayed: July 2015
Reviewed 9 October 2014

It's fine. I am not experiencing other peoples negative nasty experiences. Okay yes it is a busy place at night with it's on site discos and bars but it is a well known social hub here. Many young Thais here at nights but they are just out and about socialising and all. If you like a social scene then you will like this hotel.

As for all the bad things said here about the rooms, I cannot agree. I have a big spacious room up on 6th floor with huge windows and a fantastic view of the Mekong river and Laos and Nong Khai.
Outside is totally silent in the day. You can almost hear a cat walking even from way up here.

My room is clean and practical with air con, fridge and TV. Free WiFi which is very speedy.

Let me tell you that I am a 50 year old solo traveling man and I have stayed in many many many budget accommodations and this hotel is nothing as bad as other people are saying. Maybe they had bad rooms? My room is not bad at all. It is not a palace or high class establishment but it is fine and clean and all. I am not experiencing anything bad except .....

.... When I arrived last night I asked the shop next door how much the rooms and they said about 700 Bhat. When I enquired at reception, the night staff girl said 1000 Baht. After an easy haggle I got the room for 800 Baht.
This morning I decided to stay another night and the day staff (very nice and friendly) charged me just 500 Baht. I didn't mention about how much I was charged last night but maybe I will later.
Anyway, 500 Baht to stay here is fine. You get quite a decent room with awesome views and everything is funtional and clean and in order.

I am a traveler and live on a budget (except I don't budget with my beer drinking hobby) but I do absolutely want a clean and decent place to stay and this place is fine and I am not experiencing what everybody else is saying.

Due to being over charged last night I would give a bad rating for service but as today I was treated well by the day staff I will give a higher service score.

For 500 Baht this is a sound budget style accommodation. If you want luxury or beauty then you must pay much more than a mere 500 Baht.

Room Tip: My room 611 is fine and big and clean with a great view of the river and town and Laos. Very quiet now in the daytime. Great WiFi.
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 January 2013

Looks ok from outside, was to tierd to find another Hotel.
But it it have been a good ideer, we dit not sleep mutch, noise all night,
They have a nightclub nekst to the Hotel.
room in a lousy condition, Bathroom nasty.
Breakfast so bad that it looks like a joke
We paid 1300 THB for dobbel room with extra bed, price should be below 600 THB