1,004 results
All reviewsjansom bayelvis barstarlight restaurantprivate beachbeach barmae haadoutdoor bathroomsteep hillmosquito netamazing viewsjungleresortbamboorocksthailandislandvilla
Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

This hotel has a pretty good evaluation at trip advisor, what I find difficult to understand unless they have very different rooms and staff better prepared to clean in another sector... Hotel is badly localized far from the main attractions so that you must rent a vehicle, that would not be a problem… since there are options. You can go walking to the beach from the hotel but the ways are very steep and the beach is not all that great considering Thailand patterns. The food at the hotel is not worth. But all of the above is the least worrying…let´s get to the point: the room. We stayed 4 nights at this hotel and we´ve been severely beaten by fleas that lived in the mattress, it was infested by insects which are too small to be seen but cause great damage. My husband is allergic and had to use lots of antihistamines to stop the reaction. The hotel staff seamed worried and sent us to the pharmacy at their expense, but once we got there things changed and the driver apparently did not know any of it… lets also remind ourselves we are in Thailand, English is not that good anywhere you go… and that makes things a bit more difficult. I very much doubt they have changed they mattress or even cleaned the room properly, as a matter of fact the room was pretty dirty. Bad experience, we absolutely do not recommend!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Cândida Raquel S
Reviewed 11 April 2018

We stayed in a superior room in April 2018. The room was next to the reception. You had to walk 5-10 minutes to the beach and about 10 minutes to the town. In other words, our room was really far away from everything we wanted to do on the Island. In that context, for me, the price for the room was too high. The room itself was big but full of mosquitos. We moved to another hotel after one night there. I would not stay there again next time on Koh Tao.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank aleranzer
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

I’m so so so disappointed! Really!
Firstly, the distance between reception and the room is hugee!
Second- the room! I mean.. seriously guys! That was the most awful room i’ve ever stayed in! The roof flowed and the result- wet luggage, wet bags, shoes !
There was a lot of rain and the bathroom was fully covered with disgusting stuff from the threes and also dirt!
We called the reception and they sent house-keeping. After he moped, they moved us to another cottage- bigger and at first it looked nicer...
There were a lot of bugs especially ants! I won’t say nothing about the bathroom! The toilet was separated from the shower and the sink so when you want to use the toilet and then wash your hands, well you have to go out from toilets and then enter the shower “station”
God, it is so disgusting!
I don’t have words.. there was huge spider next my luggage... really huge! And of course- ants everywhere!
We’ve visited the hotel restaurant. Those people cannot cook! And it’s very expensive!
They do not allow fins in the see, because of the corals... Dude, what corals? Where did you see them? Everything is nearly dead and there isn’t much to see!
Really, it doesn’t worth the money!
I know it is in the jungle, i know it is not supposed to be some luxury hotel, but ?!? Really choose a better place than this one!
(I am right now there)

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Hristina_Ivanova01
Reviewed 23 March 2018

this is in my top places ever stayed
worth upgrading for a better view
breakfast is very good and location perfect over looking the sea(feed the fish below)
if you like snorkel then book a trip at the bay we seen turtles on trip
you can walk to town from there

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank vwandytom
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

I've been here for the Chinese new year holidays
the room was cozy and nice.
the stuff there was friendly and helpful in everything for us.
the beach is unbelievable great even can do snorkeling without go further into the sea.
the foods there affordable as well
this villa is great for nature and honeymoon. overall I'm happy and had great moments here

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple