All reviews sea view infinity pool romantic getaway main area reception area low season bungalow jungle pier motorbike tao
Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

We spend two nights at this resort in May so it was the low season we paid 1200 baht per night so reasonable price including breakfast
Quiet,all staff we met were friendly,a lot of mosquitoes all day understand that resorts are in the jungle and no the cliffs

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Khaolakguru_aod
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

Please avoid your stay with this so called "resort". It's really a scam, the resort is dangerous everything was old and rotten. Totally no maintenance at all, every single steps (wooden floor) so dangerous you can hear the cracking sound when step on the wooden floor, especially swimming pool area. It was my worst stay in koh Tao and yet expensive. Hope all the booking platform like agoda, trivago and etc should blacked list this resort.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

My stay was a horrible. This hotel has full facilities but it’s not well maintained, be careful when you walk. The wooden floor are rotten, I was the unlucky one who stepped on the rotten floor & fell down. It was so hurt, I complained & asked for compensation, the hotel staff told me “I have nothing for you here!!” & he started to act rude when I kept complaining. The sad point is he is not even offer me a 1st aid kits!! The hotel room is without hot shower, no hair dryer, free WiFi but password given is unable to connect & the air cond is not working well. I was tired in complaining all these to the staff again since “They have nothing for me here” when I was complaining on the accident I met in the afternoon. I was so upset with all these. DO NOT STAY IN THIS ALMOST RUN DOWN HOTEL, else you will REGRET!!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lam H
Reviewed 11 January 2018

We stayed there for 4 nights and our overall stay was very disappointing!
This hotel could be really nice unfortunately because of the staff not doing their job and the lack of general maintenance and cleanliness the cost of it is way way too expensive for the services.
To summarize, we had problem with air conditioning in our room, despite telling the staff it was not working, they keep telling us it was. The result was that the first night we barely slept because of the heat. One day they also didn't clean our room, some The receptionist was very nice and did try to resolve all the issues, but the rest of the staff was just not doing their job!
We complained and try to get some money back, unfortunately in Thailand because you have to pay the full amount of the stay in advance we had not much room for negotiation and they refused to give us some money back!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

There is so much potential with this resort, but it just wasn’t there. Considering there are so many mixed reviews with this resort, it’s a wonder the owner hasn’t made updates.

The pool is great but the tiles are falling apart on it. The room was not what we expected for how much we paid.

There were rips in the curtains and stains on the mosquito net - see pictures. The breakfast table cloths were SO stained! I do not understand how this is ok. Black mold on them.

The place is also far from town! Keep this in mind. hated that the desk closes at 730, so no one is around to call you a cab or anything to get into town.

The 'beach' close to them isnt a beach. It is dirty and soo small. Can't even lay out a blanket.

I could go on forever on how rude the staff was as well. The lady at the front desk was not friendly at all and not accommodating.

Like other reviews, they didnt have our booking through booking.com and in turn had to wait 45 minutes for a room.

Overall, you can tell how disappointed we were. This was the most expensive place we stayed at, and yet it was the most disappointing. We don’t expect anywhere to be 100%, BUT we do expect things to be clean. I hope this review helps someone looking to book this.

Stayed: November 2017