US$100
US$72
US$282
US$126
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$195/night.

Koh Tao Simple Life Resort(Koh Tao)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$53
  • Breakfast included
Pinnacle Koh Tao Resort(Koh Tao)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$51
Priceline
In Touch Resort & Restaurant(Koh Tao)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$62
Agoda.com
Ananda Villa(Koh Tao)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$50
Agoda.com
  • Beachfront
Aminjirah Resort(Koh Tao)(Great Value!)
US$66
Ban's Diving Resort(Koh Tao)(Great Value!)
US$45
US$43
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$52/night.

US$150
US$144
Sawadee.com
  • Breakfast included
Haadtien Beach Resort(Koh Tao)
US$218
US$204
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$230/night.

All reviewssea viewinfinity poolromantic getawaymain areasteep walklow seasonbungalowjunglemotorbikerockstao
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Wonderful place for forest lover. The bungalows are hidden in a luxuriant vegetation and a pool is present with a view. The breakfast place is very cosy with a beautiful view also. Beware of mosquitos !!!

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 7 August 2017

Disappointing is the only way to describe.

1. We arrived at 8pm - reception shut, even though had emailed repeatedly saying our timing
2. The steps... so many. Understandable for a hillside property but they are dangerously overgrown with branches in places, and at night too dark to navigate without an extra torch. Not suitable to anyone who has trouble with stairs or young children.
3. Our 'superior' room was vile. The curtains falling apart, mouldy bathroom, air con didn't work, safe broken. Sea view was non-existent.
4. NO RESTAURANT! It is secluded and nothing available on site after 10am - have to walk quite far for anything.

All in - I do not recommend here at all. It has such potential to be amazing, but it is actually awful.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ear1985
Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

I think you either love or hate this resort. We had a great experience in koh tao and came to like the resort after we rent a motorbike. If you are not planning in renting a motor bike, don't stay here. It's far away from haad saire if you want to go for dinner or grab a beer there. The resort is beautiful. It has an infinity pool and great views to the sea. I would especially recommend it to couples. It's more suited for a romantic getaway. As a side note, don't expect much from the breakfast. It is average. Bear in mind that most of the staff is not fluent in English, but they will help you as much as they can. They are very friendly.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

Pictures don't reflect the hotel. They are very old. It's unclean, we had to move rooms as it was dark and dirty. They would not refund the difference to the cheaper room we stayed in. There was a broken lamp in our room on check in, which I reported to reception. They constantly asked for 2500 baht to replace it, even though I reported it broken. They agreed not to charge for the lamp eventually as I was staying in a cheaper room. There aren't see views it's all over grown. Ko tao is beautiful but stay somewhere else!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Clare J
Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

First I would say that the one star isn't for the standard of the room. In fact, the accommodation was comfortable and clean.
BUT the wifi was hit and miss and barely worked for the whole time we were there. The breakfast wasn't even average, we had to ask repeatedly for basic things like milk for coffee. The aircon in the room was extremely noisy, which wasn't a problem other than the power kept making it stop and start making it difficult to sleep.
The worst thing was that while we were out, our bags were gone through. I can only assume that this was the staff who cleaned our room. I realised because the inside pocket of my bag was unzipped and the contents loose inside my bag. It wasn't until after we left that I realised my iPod was in my bag and had been taken. Not a good experience at all :-(

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple