2,763 results
All reviews open water course anthony griffiths fishbowl bar dive master advanced open water fish bowl night dive free room fun dives great instructor dive course air con learn how fan room my girlfriend sairee beach basic room
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed 3 nights with our 5 months old baby.
The location is the best in this area.
The service was awesome as well.

At weekends, there's a bit too much noise next to the rooms, but that's Koh Tao ;)

Great restaurant BTW!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

If you ever consider to do one of the Padi courses definatly do it at Ban's resort! It's a amazing resort with great staff! I did my advanced course recently with Neil Giblin, he is really proffesional and at the same time you will have a lot of fun with him he will definatly make sure you're comfortable in the water! Thanks for making me a advanced diver Neil!
Manon van der Kemp

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 September 2017

My wife and I stayed in deluxe hill top double room for three nights. The price was 2500 bahts for two persons including breakfast. It was very nice room with nice view including normal standard breakfast. The staff who cleans the room are amazing, very helpful and smiling, the staff at the reception are not smiling, not answering, seems that they are bored to work. To the hill top, they have free pick up just till 20.00. They have swimming pool, market and other facilities. I had four dives there, their dive masters arethe people who works there part time and not local people. Diving part are not super good, they are young people and it is like lets party lets dive. Seriously I would prefer another dive center. I had seen turtle in one dive, in another dives batfish, parrot fish, groupers and few others.

Room Tip: very nice hill top rooms
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

We had wonderful days in ban's thanks to Dan mcgladdery (@Dan mac underwarer) the diving instructor.

Thank you for a great diving course! More than anything, thanks for being an attentive, sensitive, thorough and yet allways funny and relaxed instructor. We felt safe and enjoyed every minute of it!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

We revomand taking him as your instructor, it was a freat experience! He was more than we couldve expected!
Except for Dan, Bans staff were allways very helpful and nice, our room was great and we had an amazing time. The only thing that wasnt good was the breakfast

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple