US$92
US$57
Agoda.com
Pinnacle Koh Tao Resort(Koh Tao)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$42
Ameenjeerah Koh Tao(Koh Tao)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$88
US$413
US$345
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
In Touch Resort & Restaurant(Koh Tao)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$24
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$28/night.

Haadtien Beach Resort(Koh Tao)
US$169
US$145
Priceline
Koh Tao Simple Life Resort(Koh Tao)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$42
  • Breakfast included
Ananda Villa(Koh Tao)(Great Value!)
US$55
US$47
  • Beachfront
US$132
US$118
2,705 results
All reviewsopen water courseanthony griffithsfishbowl bardive masteradvanced open waterfish bowlnight divefree roomfun divesgreat instructordive courseair conlearn howfan roommy girlfriendsairee beachbasic room
Reviewed 29 February 2016 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend did the open water course with Shay Nevo. It was one of our best experience in our trip. We had a lot of concerns before we started. Once we started in Bans, with Shay Nevo, all our concerns where gone. Shay was super professional, fun, very chill, he has a lot off passion and expertise. He knew what he was doing. He made us feel safe and confidant, all the experience was amazing. I highly recommend.

Stayed: March 2016
1  Thank isabellinet
Reviewed 29 February 2016 via mobile

The last five days me and my friend felt like home at Ban's Diving Resort. We did the Open Water course with Anthony Griffiths and Ben Anderson (and Divemasters Steve and Phil). Couldn't have wished for better people to teach us this beautiful thing called diving. From the first moment on we had a great vibe in the group. Anthony got us all excited, with his awesome storytelling and unique approach! Not only did he teach us, he entertained us and he was really interested in all of our stories. The organisation of the diving was perfect, and if people in our group were nervous or maybe even felt a bit of panic, the instructors and divemasters made sure that those persons got enough personal attention to get calm again and enjoy the diving. And that's what it's all about; enjoying diving and enjoying being in a happy enthusiastic group!

I can honestly say that those people made my trip to Koh Tao! We saw so many beautiful fish, the coral, the reef and we could really experience the feeling of floating under water at a nice pace. Really zen actually! Unfortunately I have a plain to catch tomorrow, otherwise I would have done the Advanced course as well. But no doubt about me coming back here one day, because this place and the people felt like a big family.

If you want to experience something more than just a course and really get in touch with passionate divers, take the course with Anthony and his crew!! You will have a blast! I know I did. Ban's, see you next time!

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Esther H
Reviewed 27 February 2016 via mobile

I was very nervous about scuba diving but thought I'd give it a go. Any is very confident and experienced and was really informative and injected excitement and adventure into my diving experience! Phil was his dive master and he's Excellent! Remained calm the whole time and made me feel so at ease whenever I felt slightly nervous. I felt so confident that I was in good hands and was able to explore the sea, watch out for turtles, giant moras and sting rays! I had an amazing experience and would highly recommend this to anyone! You get a room for free and although it's basic, you don't spend anytime in it other than sleeping so you're saving money! I had no noise in my room as it was at the back! Had a 10/10 experience! Thanks Ant "scuba God" Griffiths, Phil and Bans diving for an amazing time!

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 February 2016 via mobile

One things is for sure, you are in reliable hands at Ban's Diving School. Ant Griffiths' enthusiasm for the sea and for teaching is infectious! Ban's are passionate about helping you explore the blue world. The accommodation and dive experience is extremely reasonable. The room is basic so don't expect anything grand but you will be too busy enjoying learning to dive to spend too much time in your room. We took the 4 day open water course and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Well worth participating on the course whilst you are in Koh Tao

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 February 2016

I took an open water course at Ban's Diving. It was great !! I will definitely go back again to take another course. The location is absolutely perfect. Just next to Sairee beach. I could enjoy the beach whenever I want to. The sunset view from Sairee beach was stunning. The staffs at Ban's Diving were very helpful and friendly. I was so impressed. The swimming pools was so beautiful with the hills as background. Easy to walk to another restaurants around and can walk to walking street easily.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends