“Lovely warm clear sea”
Review of Diving On Koh Tao

Diving On Koh Tao
Ranked #72 of 105 Tours in Koh Tao
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in the Gulf of Thailand, Koh Tao. Diving information. All PADI courses from Open Water Course to Instructor level. Available in English, Dutch, French, German and more! Free accommodation with entry level courses if booked online with us.
Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

This island is idyllic but basic. The pace of life is slow and relaxed. The sea is warm and clear so ideal for diving. On the first day I have seen barracuda, puffer fish, sting ray, a large hermit crab and loads of shoals of fish.

Reviewed 17 February 2016

I visited Koh Tao on my own to do a diving course. I didn't realise at first how much I was going to struggle with getting to grips with it all ! I am happy to say I had the most amazing, thoughtful and patient instructor - Arnaud! Instead of letting me quit like I insisted I was going to - he put an amazing amount of effort into getting my confidence levels up and ensuring I got back in the water. I cannot thank him enough for looking after me so well, boosting my confidence and never letting me quit. Arnaud Thank you so much ! Big love to the whole team - I would recommend 1000% ! Hayley xx

3  Thank hayleyMitchellKirk
Marie R, Owner at Diving On Koh Tao, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2016

Thanks a lot of Hayley. Been passing the messages to Arnaud already! Very nice of you and looking forward to see you again here on Koh Tao or somewhere else in the world. You'll see, the diving world is very small world!!

Reviewed 4 October 2015

We had a fantastic time whilst doing our padi open water. We enjoyed every second of it and our instructor was brilliant. Koh Tao is such a beautiful place to dive and i would urge anyone to go there and experience it! We are planning to go back to do the Advanced qualification.

Reviewed 12 August 2015

I learned to dive with Buddha View. Despite there being so many companies, you'd never notice when you're in the water, it's such a peaceful place to dive.
The sites we went to we all completely different and so interesting. Loads of different species of fish as well as octopus, Rays and sea turtles! If you've dived before or want to get into it Koh Tao is the place!

Marie R, Owner at Diving On Koh Tao, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2015

Hi Anthony! Thanks for your review and we will be happy to see you again in the future for more diving! Best regards from Koh Tao, the paradise of the Whale Shark at the moment!

See more reviews
Reviewed 28 May 2015

I had an amazing time doing this course! The scenery was magnificent and I now feel confident when diving, only after 3 days! :D However, I paid the course prior to my arrival, but then found out there were a lot of extra costs for booklets and scetificate and all that. Take this into acount! The accommodation was very basic but okay if you don't care about luxury. Furthermore it was perfect!