“Best place to learn 1 on 1”

Muay Thai Training Center
Ranked #108 of 131 Outdoor Activities in Koh Tao
More attraction details
Owner description: Centro de entrenamiento y aprendizage del arte del Muay Thai, Muay Boran y fitness situado en la bahia de Chalok Ban Kao, en la isla de Koh Tao, Tailandia.
Reviewed 20 January 2015

I've been training over a year there. Fair price, and high quality training. Ideal to start, small groups or one on one. I have 4 fights now, I tried all muay thai places in koh tao and this one is the best one !

1  Thank Flo R

Reviewed 4 November 2014

I never been in this place, but many people I know been training here and recommend this place. The trainers I know I been talking to them many times the are friendly and very helpful and they know where they talk about. I am petty sure you will have a very good training here.

Reviewed 20 January 2014

This was a great camp and really good instructures. Well recommended. You feel welcome at once and really great fighters. Will come here again

Reviewed 25 October 2013

A while ago I got curious about Muay Thai and as I took a trip to Thailand I said I must try it. I went to the Muay Thai Training Center and it was perfect for me as a beginner. The trainer is one of the most patience man I’ve seen, corrected me every time I did something wrong, and took the time to explain how to do it right. The gym is very neat and well prepared with a lot of equipment of all kinds. You can also do bodybuilding or fitness. Much appreciation to the staff which is very pleasant and polite. The price is a little spicy but overall is worth it.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

If you want to experience some Muay Thai training or just do some fitness, well this is the place. The prices are not that high and you can choose to go from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM. The trainer will share with you some of its personal style, he’s very friendly and has a lot of patience. The place is very well maintained and you can find what you need to suit your style. Also a little bit of the credit goes to the front-desk staff which is very professional and careful. I had a good time, and I recommend this to anyone who wants to work around or to experience something new.