“I could not have hoped for a better experience”
Review of Dive Wishes & More

Dive Wishes & More
Ranked #46 of 105 Tours in Koh Tao
More attraction details
Owner description: Dive Wishes & More is the premier PADI / SSI Dive center in Koh Tao offering the highest quality of service for reasonable prices. They offer a full range of PADI and SSI courses taught in multiple languages from Beginner till up to professional level training. Dive Wishes is also one of the only dive schools on the island that operates with own Speedboats. You can enjoy fast travel times to all of the dive sites around Koh Tao by Speedboats.
Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

I was new to diving and took my SSI certification with Dive Wishes. They provided me with every comfort, to the extend that my course was 1 to 1, to ensure i was feeling confident and comfortable in the water. DW have their own boats to ensure smaller groups. You will feel more valued compared to the bigger diving conpanies on the island

All reviews
"koa tao"
"snorkeling trip"
"japanese garden"
"felt safe"
"an amazing experience"
in 3 reviews
"open water diving course"
"these guys"
in 8 reviews
"training"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Very nice boat, awesome crew friendly mood. If you are up to a more personal diving take this company!

Reviewed 1 September 2017

My husband and I recently visited Koh Tao. We knew we wanted to try scuba diving, but were unsure to what extent. We looked at a couple of places that were very busy with large boats and tons of students. We weren't impressed until we stopped into Dive Wishes where we felt the the difference immediately. After talking to Tom (the owner) we were sold; we liked the idea of a smaller group and individualized instruction, and decided to go for of Open Water Diver Certification. We were so surprised to find that we were the only two people on the boat, and we each had our own instructor Angus and Joe. How much more individualized can you get?! I panicked with one of the beginning exercises, and didn't think I could continue. However, Angus showed such patience and support... he was able to alleviate my fears and get me through it. After that everything else was a breeze. Joe was equally patient while instructing my husband through the required exercises. We felt so comfortable and confident with Dive Wishes that we decided to stay on for 2 more days for our Advanced Adventurer Certification. We were alone with Angus on these dives and they were even better than our first dives! Angus and Joe were fabulous instructors that were patient and immediately put us at ease.
Our captain, Ben, was equally fabulous and navigated the waters with ease.
I cannot praise Angus, Joe and Ben enough. It was an amazing experience that we will not soon forget.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

We had an amazing time on a private scuba and snorkeling trip. Just us and 3 kids (11, 9, 7yrs) 2 instructors; one for me and my husband (we are open water divers with unrenewed licenses) who have dived plenty before and one to take the kids snorkeling. Tom and Steve were both fab. the kids loved them, we had an incredible dive, Steve trusted we knew what we were doing but we felt safe the whole time. They took us to various, and bc it was just us we got to decide where to go/ the boat is nice and fast. They picked us up from our villa also.