“Great tapas”

Price range: US$1 - US$10
Cuisines: Barbecue, Thai
Good for: Groups, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Bizarro is a new and dynamic addition to the Koh Tao food and drinks scene. A comfortable restaurant with great food and service, an amazing atmosphere and superb music. Whether it's tapas, Thai food, barbeque or just some drinks with friends, this is a great place to while away your evenings.
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

We just had tapas at Bizarro and we really enjoyed it. Great tapas and nice staff. Good drinks and a delicious chocolate fondant.

Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

Greasy food and they do not have any real tapas at all! Each tapas dish is a full meal.... So if you think your are going to a tapas bar, forget it!

Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

We ate the whole house down (seriously - we had 3 huge tapas, 2 BBQ, and 2 desserts and quite a few drinks for just the two of us) And the bill was 1200 baht!

Rib was awesome. Succulent with unmistakable charcoal aroma. Mackerel is cooked perfectly. Not too hard and still is juicy. Tapas dishes were as big in portion as were their tastiness. Chocolate fondant is a must. They took time in making it just right and you know it when the chocolate sauce just oozes and spurts out - not clogging and clinging to the pastry.

Ambience is very cosy and laid back - literally with a few reclining seating areas. The owners are very attentive and friendly.

Reviewed 29 March 2014

Found this place on our last night, only sad that I didn't find it before, I would've been here every night! The owner is lovely, we called him over for a chat and to congratulate him on such a brilliant place. I had ribs on the bbq...practically salivating with the smell as they were cooking on the bbq, and they were so juicy and flavoursome when they came! so much meat for the small prices on the menu! My partner had a curry, and I prefer my meat, so this place was ideal. Great ambience in the place too, lovely laid back vibe...Love it!...if i return to ko tao, which I hope to, I will be back here again!

Reviewed 10 February 2014

Great service and good food. Well worth a try, we went twice. The best European food we had in Thailand.