“Best ribs ever!!”

Price range: US$1 - US$10
Cuisines: Barbecue, Thai
Good for: Romantic, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Bizarro is a new and dynamic addition to the Koh Tao food and drinks scene. A comfortable restaurant with great food and service, an amazing atmosphere and superb music. Whether it's tapas, Thai food, barbeque or just some drinks with friends, this is a great place to while away your evenings.
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Found this place on our last night, only sad that I didn't find it before, I would've been here every night! The owner is lovely, we called him over for a chat and to congratulate him on such a brilliant place. I had ribs on the bbq...practically salivating with the smell as they were cooking on the bbq, and they were so juicy and flavoursome when they came! so much meat for the small prices on the menu! My partner had a curry, and I prefer my meat, so this place was ideal. Great ambience in the place too, lovely laid back vibe...Love it!...if i return to ko tao, which I hope to, I will be back here again!

Reviewed 18 February 2014

Had a lovely meal here. Ordered a selection of dishes & some fish ff the BBQ. Was all fresh & cooked beautifully. Would highly recommend as change from Thai food. Its very chilled out.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

Great service and good food. Well worth a try, we went twice. The best European food we had in Thailand.

Reviewed 28 December 2013

Thaifood is yummy but after a while you want something else. We tried the grilled chicken and the ribs. Nice and juicy, and the smell from the BBQ was wonderful. The chimichurri however, was a disappointment. Service was excellent and prices decent.

Reviewed 23 December 2013

We were very underwhelmed by this restaurant.
Ok, we probably are foodies, but we went there for the positive reviews.
And were bitterly disappointed.
The welcome glass of gazpacho was amazing and brought up the expectations.
The main course was tuna and chicken bbq.
Must have been a different cook.
Tuna smelled very fishy and didnt taste that good
Chicken bizarro was greasy and dry.
Side dishes (fried small potato cubes have been fried way too long)
All in all a very disappointing evening.
Altough ambience is nice, music is great and waiter (owner?) is very nice.
Need a different cook tho.

Go there for the gazpacho only (dont eat bbq) and have an awesome evening.

1  Thank splintah