“Open Water/Advanced diving course”
Review of French Kiss Divers

French Kiss Divers
Ranked #6 of 105 Tours in Koh Tao
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: With 3 offices on the island 5 (Mae Haad, Chalok and Sairee), French Kiss Divers offers training from intro dive till dive instructor. We teach in english, french, spanish, german and focus on small group and customized training. Created by Wilfried HERVE, SSI instructor trainer, we provide safe and quality training in a fun environment. We offer early departure for our fun diver to be first on the dive sites, sail rock trip every wednesday and saturday, 3 days - 2 nights safari to Ang Thong national park, and a whole bunch of other activities for the non-divers like flying trapeze, climbing, free diving and all that koh tao can offer. We also propose you to immortalize your adventure underwater while diving with us, with our underwater videographer. So don't hesitate, and come to join us for an unforgettable moment on Koh Tao
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

Had my introduction to diving here and honestly couldn’t have been happier! I completed my open water course with Franky who was absolutely brilliant. He fully explained everything to ensure when I got into the water I was totally confident. He was an excellent instructor and after passing my open water I was already addicted and went straight into my advanced the following day. For this course I was instructed by Val and again couldn’t have asked for a better instructor. He gave me total confidence in my abilities to complete the course and to top everything off I saw my first whale shark! If you’re in Koh Tao and want to either try diving for the first time or you are an experienced diver and want to develop be then this is a great place to visit. I loved French Kiss DIving!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,429)
All reviews
"fun dives"
in 12 reviews
"open water"
in 21 reviews
"answered all our questions"
"diving school"
in 13 reviews
"franky"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 6 January 2018

I made few fun dives with FKD and I had such a great time !
I felt really welcome by all the member of the team, who took time to discuss, always available to answer question. And under the water, my instructor Franky was awesome, super friendly, patient and smooth ! Also gear is well maintened. Felt really safe !
I would recommend 200% !
Thank you guys.

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

I loved my time with FKD. My instructor, Franky, was an absolute doll. He was very patient and kind and an excellent teacher to boot. He can teach in both English and German. Everyone at the school was so nice and I definitely got a lot of individual attention. They're also great at communicating via email. I definitely recommend them.

Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

This Diving school was really good!
The equipment was clean and everything worked as it should! The best thing about this school is it’s teachers! I had two French guys Valentino and Remi their English was perfect and they made me really interested in learning about diving! but most important they make you feel safe and let you learn at your own pace, they never rush you and really care about how you feel. safety is always number one priority with them!