“Book here!”

Ocean Sound Dive & Yoga
More attraction details
Owner description: The #1 rated company on Koh Tao since 2014. We offer high quality PADI dive courses and professional yoga classes, combined with the finest in customer service. We look forward to having you here!
Reviewed 14 January 2018

Doing my Open Water with Ocean Sound was the highlight of my trip! Special shoutout to Tanja and Sam who were amazing instructors - made everything so clear and easy to understand as well as making sure you were having the most enjoyable experience! Wish I could have stayed longer to do my Advanced Open Water with them. Don't consider any other company :)

2  Thank tamv599
Write a ReviewReviews (1,817)
All reviews
in 38 reviews
"small group"
in 38 reviews

Reviewed 14 January 2018

We had a great Discover Scuba experience with Ocean Sound. Our guide, Sam, was fantastic. She provided all of the necessary details for first timers and stayed patient and supportive through some nerves. She also shared some pointers for enjoying the rest of our stay in Koh Tao. The rest of the staff we worked with were super friendly as well. We'd definitely recommend them.

2  Thank cassieg9
Reviewed 14 January 2018

I did the PADI open water diving course and it was an amazing experience! All staff is really friendly and fun, they all remember your name and ask how the course is going. My instructor Sam was incredible! She explained everything very clearly, she made us feel confident in the water and she is so much fun! All the equipment is very well taken care of and everything is really well arranged. Only downside is that the location is on a quiet part of the islands, but that was definitely worth it and you can rent a scooter near ocean sound, so you can still go to the main part.

I would strongly recommend ocean sound!

1  Thank Tanja A
Reviewed 13 January 2018

I've been practicing at Ocean Sound for several years now and I'm convinced this is the highest quality instruction in Thailand. I literally arrange my weekly schedule around going to Cynthia's classes, and love practicing with Dani and now Shannon as well. Check their websites for the most updated schedules -- yin and vinyasa are both my jam. The Manduka yoga mats, my favorite brand ever, are a treat!

Sunday morning vinyasa at Ocean Sound is my church <3

1  Thank alexinwanderland
See more reviews
Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

We did a refresher course with Ocean Sound. There are so many dive schools in Koh Tao. We went with Ocean Sound because of the excellent reviews on TripAdvisor and it was definitely the right decision. Everyone at the school was really friendly and helpful.

I was pretty nervous getting back into diving but our instructor, Alex, was amazing. She kept me calm when I started to panic in the beginning. After running through all the things we needed to know we did two ocean dives. Alex made sure to point out anything interesting that we might miss.

We would definitely recommend Ocean Sound and would go with them again anytime we're back in Koh Tao.

1  Thank RachelWW123