“Great stay!”

New Heaven Dive School
Ranked #53 of 105 Tours in Koh Tao
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: An oasis in the middle of the sea…We are dedicated to upholding responsible eco-tourism with marine conservation, safety, and quality being our main priorities. Through our coral reef conservation projects and coral reef check courses, we strive to promote sustainable business practices that will preserve this tropical island paradise so that it may be enjoyed for generations to come. We welcome you to New Heaven Dive School Koh Tao…
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Reviewed 15 January 2018

We stayed here during 3 nights in 2 separate rooms.
Our rooms were located in the second building with a great view.

They picked us up for free from the pier which was very nice.

Staff is really great and can help you with everything.

There is an on-site café where you can have breakfast/dinner.

Unfortunately we had too little time to go diving but we will definitely do it next time!

All reviews
"yoga classes"
"personal experience"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

We dived and stayed there for a couple of days and we can only say the best Things about the team, organisation, and the rooms.
The dives were perfect and the restaurant belonging to the new heaven crew is the plave to enjoy your Meals and the sunset.
Thank you guys we miss u and Thank you a lot for your open ears in Trouble times.
We wish we can come back.
Linda and Daniel

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

Did my open water here with a few friends and had a blast. The dive school also starts later than most so you don't have to be up super early. Jan was a fantastic instructor.

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Together with some friends we did the open water course. First of all I thought that it would be scarry to dive. However the divinginstructors explain everything clearly and they make you sure not to worry because they will help you for sure. The ambiance is relaxed. The owner is a good guy. He wants the best for you and he cares a lot about the ocean. So that's why they've got a reef conservation program. I enjoyed the course and my stay at the hostel. I would recomand it to everybody and i would like to go back someday.

See more reviews
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

I went over to Koh tao for college placement as I am studying marine biology. I had never dived before so started off my first week with getting my Open water and advanced diver qualifications. I then continued on as an intern doing marine conservation for 3 months and it really was the best time of my life! Everyone there was so friendly and welcoming from the staff to the other students and even the locals! The hands on approach was one of my favourite parts as you only truly understand the anthropogenic effects on the ocean when you see it face to face. From carrying out EMP surveys,taking care of coral nurseries, giant clam nurseries, seahorse research, shark ecology and population studies you will always be kept busy and entertained volunteering for this amazing dive school! I would 100% recommend volunteering for NH reef conservation program and hope i get the chance to come soon
!

cmscott187, Conservation Director at New Heaven Dive School, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2017

Thanks for that great review, we are so happy you had a great time and learned a lot. Those are some great photos. Please do come back again soon.