US$84
US$73
In Touch Resort & Restaurant(Koh Tao)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$29
Ameenjeerah Koh Tao(Koh Tao)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$84
US$257
US$95
Trip.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

Haadtien Beach Resort(Koh Tao)
US$274
US$238
Priceline
Koh Tao Simple Life Resort(Koh Tao)(Great Value!)
US$57
US$42
  • Breakfast included
US$189
US$168
  • Breakfast included
Ban's Diving Resort(Koh Tao)(Great Value!)
US$45
US$39
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$44/night.

Woodlawn Villas(Koh Tao)(Great Value!)
US$241
US$44
Hotels.com
All reviewsdive wishesgolf carsmall beachhotel servicewalk upsea viewsairee beachroom pricefree shuttlean amazing viewthai dishessteep hilldive shopmain townrent a scooterpiersunset
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

So me and my girlfriend stayed here for 3 nights and I must say that the "service" you get here is just a horrible.

We were informed that you could call for a golf cart if you needed to move around the hotel. Called the reseption and was told that I should just walk. I have no problem walking but from the beach to the reseption. Well its a rock climb more or less.

When we left I booked a car to take us from the room to the reseption, it was 20min late and I needed to call for them 3 times. Almost did not have the time to take out some cash and get on the boat.

Again. The view is great. If you get a room thata not overgrown with trees. And prep your self for alot of noise from the frogs having a blast in the pound next door.

Good luck

Stayed: July 2017
1  Thank Tor Erik H
Reviewed 29 July 2017

We stayed at Pinnacle for 6 nights. The rooms were nice, clean and serviceable (although the showers weren't great), with excellent views. The restaurant had good food with an ok breakfast. The amenities in the room were nice, particularly my wife loved the hand cream.

The service was excellent. The front desk were flexible and allowed us to extend our stay by one night without being extortionate.

There is a lovely beach down at the front, which is a nice swim, but I wouldn't recommend the pool (too much chlorine).

Whilst it was a bit isolated, that also made it quiet, which is what we were looking for ... and the shuttle service, and easily booked (although not cheap) taxi service, made it easy to get in and out to the pier and Mae Had.

Our main purpose for staying there was a diving trip, and the on-site diving centre (Dive Wishes) were excellent. Great people, with an excellent approach and good equipment. if you want to go diving, this is the place to stay and Dive Wishes are the dive centre to work with.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 July 2017

My boyfriend and I stayed at Pinnacle for 7 days and we loved it! The views are spectacular, there is a breakfast buffet every morning with a good variety of different foods. The onsite restaurant is available all day which is super convenient and they clean the rooms every day. The rooms have great ocean views and were very clean. The only downside is Pinnacle is up in the hills and a bit far from the main part of town however they do provide free shuttle service. The only thing is you won't be able to have a late night out because the last shuttle is at 9:30pm.

Room Tip: Rooms near the top of the hill have better accessibility to shuttles.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 July 2017

I stayed at this hotel for 6 nights with my girlfriend while were were in Koh Tao. Its a lovely clean hotel with very friendly and helpful staff. The breakfast buffet was my favorite part with a great selection along with an omelette bar. The views from the rooms are spectacular. The rooms were clean with working AC. The only thing I didn't like about the room was the bathroom had a slight sewage smell. However, I found this to be true of every bathroom I went to in Koh Tao so it could be just an island wide thing. The hotel is built on a mountain side so there are a lot of stairs to get to breakfast or the pool but the workout was refreshing. The only other downside of the hotel was that it is a bit far off from the main strip but they provide free shuttles to and from the main strip three times a day so you have to plan your day around that. The last shuttle comes back at 9:30 pm so if you are planning on a late night out be ready to take a taxi which can cost up to 400 baht. Overall I would definitely recommend this hotel and would stay again!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dab2690
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

Pros:
Free shuttle to and from the pier a few times daily.
Nice big buffet breakfast with made to order eggs and omelettes, meats, fresh fruit, Thai dishes, museli, juices, etc.
Great views of and easy access to the Gulf of Thailand.
Friendly staff.
Decent room with safe and all the amenities you need to make your stay comfortable.
Clean swimming pool.

Cons:
Location is a bit remote from restaurants and stores. Must rely on shuttle or pay a taxi to take you.
Located on steep terrain, so if you are physically challenged, getting about may be difficult for you.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple